Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
• Move seamlessly through the app with improved navigation
• Find people in your tree quicker with new search and list view
• Explore your ethnic origins with AncestryDNA
• Create and grow your family tree.
Easily add people, facts and relationships. Receive discoveries about ancestors and unknown relatives.
• Search for your ancestors in billions of global historical records.
Learn about their lives in old newspaper articles, census, marriage, birth records and more.
• Capture and share your family photos and memories, old and new.
MyHeritage is suitable for complete beginners to genealogy buffs.
+ Access the largest online collection of burial info for free
+ Locate grave sites of your loved ones through a simple search
+ Search millions of photos, thousands added daily
+ Request headstone photos from over 200,000 volunteers around the world
+ Find cemeteries near you, fulfill photo requests, post instantly
+ Create memorials with bios and photos
+ Share discoveries through Facebook, emails, text messages
+ Manage your profile and see the profiles of others
+ track your own memorials, photos, and virtual cemeteries
+ Get help from our full-time support staff
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
Discover More Inside The App
Dont forget To Share This App With Friends !
FamilySearch Memories makes collecting, preserving, and sharing your favorite family memories easy and convenient wherever you are. You could be the one everyone thanks for saving the most meaningful memories.
• Store memories for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
• Pick up where you left off on any device since the app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org.
• Take family memories wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• Snap photos of any family moment, such as recitals, dates, graduations, reunions, and memorials, and add them to your family tree.
• Use the app to take photos of old photos and documents too!
• Use the app to interview family members and record audio details of their life stories and favorite memories.
• Write family stories, jokes, and sayings with the keyboard, or use the mic key to record what you say.
• Enrich written stories by adding descriptive photos.
• Identify relatives in photos, stories, and recordings to add those memories automatically to their collection in Family Tree.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to find your family can be traced back to an ancient royal lineage?
Are you or someone you know interested in tracing your family background?
This book covers everything there is to know about genealogy.
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to unravel your family history.
This Is Just "A Sneak Peak" At What You'll Discover With This Book:
★ Discover why you should explore your past.
★ Learn how to trace your history.
★ Discover some of the tools that will help you with your journey.
★ Learn how this research can benefit your family.
★ Discover modern methods of looking into your history.
★ Discover how to get the best results for your searches.
★ Discover what IGI is and how to utilize it.
★ Learn about the important information you need to prove your history.
★ Discover how your DNA can help you trace your family line!
★ Learn about the major obstacles you might have to overcome.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Genealogy Chart for Your Researched Family Information
One of the most important things in this world that a person can have is their loving family. There are individuals, who completely disregard their families, but this should not be so because your family is a very reliable source of help and comfort during hard times.
Since your family is that important, then may be it would be a worthwhile experience to trace your roots. Discovering your family's history is a very interesting activity. If you have children, then it's also a great adventure for them. In fact, you can boast of your family's pride that has its roots from their great-great-great grandparents.
Starting of from scratch can be difficult. But did you know that you can start by talking to your mother, father, aunts or uncles, your grandparents, and your cousins. These people can instantly name names of important family members that have wonderful stories behind them.
While you're into tracing your family's roots, why not go check your attic? Perhaps there's an old box there where family papers like birth certificates, obituaries, letters, and cards can be found. You can find many good things about the past through certain items contained therein.
First and foremost, you need to organize all the information that you've gathered. If you want, you can get a free genealogy chart online so that you will only have to fill in the information. Genealogy charts are easy to download.
You might wonder what genealogy is; these are all about the studies of different family trees of families. Some individuals do it for their own family records while others make a living out of it. There are also those who conduct genealogical researches as a hobby or pastime.
Whatever your reason is, it is still best to discover one's family tree with the aid of genealogy charts. Through the internet, it would be easier for you to conduct your own family research. Try to make use of all available resources on the net including the websites of certain organizations because they are just keystrokes away. You can also do it offline, which means browsing through the yellow pages for quite some time. But once you find what you're looking for, it's definitely worth it.
Many years ago, this task was almost impossible to do. Even genealogists have to spend countless hours in the library, travelling to different places just to get results, and writing campaigns. You're lucky now especially if you have your own computer and internet connection at home. You can also log into internet shops so that you can easily conduct your research online.
There are actually two ways to record all your information. One is through a genealogy chart that you can download for free online and the other is by making your own paper chart. These two ways are effective as long as you put all our researched information on the charts provided. Another thing that you shouldn’t forget is to always maintain a backup record of all your materials. If you carefully do all of these things, then soon enough, you can have an intriguing insight about your family's history.
Now, isn’t genealogy interesting? So what are you waiting for? Start tracing your own family tree and enjoy your journey to your ancestors by downloading Genealogy Guide now!
Tapping the widget gives you a full list of the day's events, with access to the detail screens in GedStar Pro. Status-bar notifications are also available. You will find this app to be very useful and entertaining!
You should download and try the FREE TRIAL version before purchasing this product.
Genealogists of all skill levels will meet at the NGS 2014 Family History Conference in Richmond, Virginia, 7‒10 May 2014. The program will feature ten tracks per day covering a broad array of topics.
Travel through the fascinating history of mankind from the earliest civilizations to the present.
This is the ENGLISH full version of World History. For the chronological and geographical presentation look for "World History Atlas".
Please try first the trialversion 'World History Trial' available on Google Play. Follow the help in the options for enhanced navigation.
An initial historical data transfer from the Internet of about 400MB is required. (SD card). After the data tranfer no internet connection is needed for reading the content.
The content will be continuously increased.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THERE ARE ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES OR YOU DON'T LIKE THE APP !
YOU NEED A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION ONLY AT FIRST START! If you have problems downloading the content with your device, we could provide an alternativ downloadlink for downloading the content via pc and a easy installing instruction. -> firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, suggestions, missing topics or failure please contact us with the contactoption inside the app or under email@example.com.