MyMosman is a useful app developed by Mosman Council for residents and visitors to Mosman. Access current news, the latest events and connect with Council services on the go, with reporting, waste information, recreational activities, community consultations and much more all at your fingertips.
Looking for something to do? The events feed will show you What’s On in Mosman. Always forgetting to place your bin out? Our Waste Calendar will prompt you the night before your collection date. Keen to stretch your legs on a scenic walk?
Our Recreation section has you covered with information on popular walks, reserves, beaches and sporting facilities. Interested in reporting dumped waste? Our Report It zone allows you to map the location, attach supporting photos and submit your report for Council to follow up.
· Push notifications: latest news, events and works alerts can be pushed directly to your phone
· Waste reminders: Receive reminders of upcoming collections dates specific to your residential address
· Recreational activities: Find scenic walks, parks, playgrounds, beaches and sporting facilities. Extra information is provided for dog owners. Ability to access directions via Google maps with live tracking of the Mosman Rider
· Reporting: You can notify Council of issues with the option to include photos and map the locations
· Improved responsiveness: faster to load and navigate than the full or mobile sites
· Accessibility: developed with accessibility features to assist the visually impaired