Get all the information you need to explore Australia’s greatest national parks including Blue Mountains, Kosciusko, and Sydney Harbour.
Use free, downloadable maps and park guides to plan your next NSW national parks adventure. Find the nearest places to stay, activities, and attractions, then create a list of your favourites.
Discover beauty and diversity in over 225 NSW national parks. Explore coastal lookouts and beaches, picturesque campgrounds, or outback walking tracks.
Download interactive maps -
● Comprehensive, interactive maps.
● Locate parks, things to do, and places to stay.
● Download maps before you visit, then navigate safety when you’re in a park, even if there's no reception, internet or Wi-Fi.
Discover things to do -
● Explore activities and attractions like a local
● Easily find things to do that are close to your current location
● Plan ahead, using information about distances, accessibility, and facilities.
Find unique places to stay -
● Locate campgrounds and caravan sites nearby.
● Discover cabins, homesteads and lighthouse cottages for your next trip away.
Your local national park is closer than you think -
● Use your location to find the NSW national parks closest to you
● Find parks all over NSW using the map or the search tool
● Check the location of toilets, picnic areas and other facilities at a glance
Save your favourites -
● Add and remove your favourite parks, things to do, or places to stay.
● Quickly access them later via your collection of favourites.
● Internet coverage is often unavailable in NSW national parks
● Before you visit a park, download it to your phone so you can access information and maps offline.