My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your books.google.com library.
My Library main features:
• connects to your google library account
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your google books shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
This application provides many of our publications starting from 2000, and up to today. The home screen is where you will find the daily text, and ministry school schedule. Tablet users benefit from a two-pane layout allowing them to browse publications on the left, with an article open on the right. The application will fetch content from the internet by default. However, since version 1.3 publications can now be saved offline and read anywhere! Publications that have been saved are visible by a saved icon.
Search the catalog, place holds, renew items, check out eBooks, register for upcoming events, get hours and directions, ask a librarian for assistance, connect with us online, and more.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
We feature the latest technology to help you find the items you are looking for. No need to search by field or even enter full words. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action. Or if you see something you like in a bookstore and wonder if we have it in our collection, just scan the ISBN number with your phone and the app searches our catalog for you.
Houston Public Library. Linking YOU to the world.
Get hours, locations, and maps to all Torrance Public Library locations.
Place holds on items to pick up when they become available.
Check your account status.
Renew your materials.
Find Library events.
Follow us on Facebook.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books by "Mark Twain" simply type "ma twa".
We know you don’t always have time to visit the library, so we have brought the library to you!
The Torrance Public Library would like to thank the Friends of the Torrance Library for sponsoring this mobile application.
The following features are simplified.
1. Books Searching
2. Books checked out scheduling
3. Personal Loans (reservations, including loss) information lookup
4. Illustrated by using the barcode hope
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ดูตามความเป็นจริงเช่นพลิกหน้าหนังสือจริง และผู้ใช้สามารถปรับแต่งปรับแต่งการแสดงผลหน้าเครื่องชั่งต่างๆ: รูปขนาดย่อหรือปฏิบัติหน้าที่เช่นซูมแว่นขยายดู