Une offre complète partageant l’information en temps réel au bureau ou sur le terrain et améliorant l’efficacité des forces de Police.
Plus de 40 applications métier (main courante, rapports, Verbalisation électronique(*), OTV, etc.) utilisables directement sur le terrain pour une meilleure efficacité. Les données sont consultables en toutes circonstances (ordinateur, tablette, smartphone, PDA…)
The mining app provides:
• High level mineral, coal and petroleum brochures in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese with operations, advanced projects, resource and contact data. This includes metallic and industrial minerals, thermal and coking coal, coal seam gas and deep gas
• Access to information about investing, geoscience products and services, administration processes, safety and health
• Access to the Queensland Government’s 30-year vision for the resources industry – ResourcesQ
• Access to the Queensland Government’s interactive online mapping and data tool – Queensland Globe
• Access to Department of Natural Resources and Mines’ (DNRM) online systems such as MyMinesOnline, MinesOnlineMaps, QDEX
• Additional links to Trade and Investment Queensland and key industry events
Please note that the App will download up to 100mb of data to your device.
Next update due by end October 2014 with more features & greater functionality!
"Very useful app. The Alert feature is a top idea. I never remember numbers so being able to press a button is great, especially in an emergency. I also used the business directory when I needed a plumber. I reckon everyone should get this." - Bob (Queensland)
"What a fantastic App! Sharing it with all my family and friends to keep them safe!!" - Bonnie (Sydney)
1. Panic Button – alerts the user’s family, friends or emergency service of their location when in distress.
2. Geo-locator – allows police and other emergency services to locate the user, when in distress, through co-ordinates and address.
3. Top 20 Emergency Numbers – 1-click calling to the 20 most needed emergency contact numbers in Australia (other countries under development)
4. Emergency Business Directory – full list of 24 hour emergency businesses near user’s location (other countries under development)
5. Weather warnings & Traffic Issues across all of Australia (other countries under development)
6. Geared for local and international travel – certain features are available for over 200 countries thus keeping the user safe while traveling locally and abroad