Augmented reality (AR) makes history come alive as you collect photographs and stories from Australians across battlefields in Egypt, Turkey and France. It’s history, captured by you.
* Transform the way you learn, see and understand the world around you through augmented reality.
* Use your smartphone or tablet as a vintage camera to capture photographs and learn stories from men and women on your journey across the battlefields.
* From the camps in Egypt and the fighting in Palestine, to the dangers of the Gallipoli campaign, follow the troops on the Western Front at Pozières, and report on the action in Villers-Bretonneux.
* Select your favourite photographs, stories and headlines to assemble your own downloadable newspaper articles.
* Discover bonus stories on your journey, and unlock a driving experience in the A7V tank Mephisto
Use augmented reality to make history come alive, right here, in the classroom.
We collaborated with historians, teachers, and students to create ANZAC Correspondent, using AR technology to help younger generations feel connected to these stories.
An immersive and innovative experience means students are kept engaged for longer, and the intuitive navigation allows students to direct their own learning experience. Primary sources used within ANZAC Correspondent give insight into different historical perspectives and provide valuable opportunities for further research.
Implement ANZAC correspondent in your classroom today!