I think that only being able to store 2 journeys is a bit limiting. Please increase the list size - like to go to more than 2 places regularly 😋 Thanks for your reply. Will give it another go. Cheers Nope only stores 2 journeys as favourites adding another overwrites the last. Will email. Cheers
Where was the 300G today? I could make a complaint online but not sure if it's just the app. It said my bus was on it's way then after 15 minutes of waiting, the app said it left 4 minutes ago. The driver of the only bus to stop there told me the next bus was the 600 so why did the app not have the correct timetable information?
Edit: started working again after update. Was working good until all of a sudden started crashing on launch
Would be good to be able to find the bus number, because most of the time i know the bus number but not the locations. Would be great if there was that option like in tripmate adelaide
There is no 440 buses only 228 please get it right
Very handy! 😊
- Fix for crashes on devices running Android v5.0
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Line Stops view: tap on an incoming vehicle in Stops mode to see when it will arrive at each stop along it's journey.
- New disruption indicator and button in Journey and Stops modes allows you to view the disruptions that are affecting a line.
- A link to download full timetables is now available in the menu.
- General fixes and improvements.
"Count on this app to get you going through the entire system" - Washington Post
Provides access to the Adelaide Metro public transport timetables on your phone.
This app provides the customers of metro service with lot of useful information.