This is a third-party android application for the popular site uHunt which is a complementary tool for UVa Online Judge that keeps statistics, provide selections of problems to solve, and exposes a web API for other web developers to build upon it. This application is powered by uHunt web API.
1. Show total submissions, accepted problems and failed problem lists
2. Show 'submission statistics' in bar graph representation
3. Show 'solved problem level statistics' in bar graph representation to provide an overview of user's efficiency level
4. Show Latest Submissions of current user.
5. Offline copy of all problems list of 'Competitive Programming' book latest version exercise
6. Live submissions of specific user with 'pull down refresh' functionality to refresh frequently
7. Rank list of specific user
8. Search & browse problems and cache functionality to render them in offline for later usage.
9. Specific problem statistics.
10. Caching functionality of data for offline mood
11. split view for tablets and bigger devices
12. and much more..
This application is developed to browse & think with problems where-ever you're in bus, party or toilet. Any recommendation or suggestion will be highly appreciated. The target user of this app are not ordinary users, they are problem solvers! So suggestion will be taken with much importance.
You can give your suggestions here: https://www.facebook.com/reytz.code
More from developer
Compare the resistance ratings of a number of crop varieties for different crop diseases. Compare disease symptoms with photographs. Explore detailed information on a particular crop variety. Map diseases, and share photographs with friends.
The ‘Assessment Tool’ saves a CSV file to the mobile device which can be retrieved by connecting to a computer. The ‘Assessment Tool’ is supported by example images and information for assessing a dog's breed.
This application does not have the facility to take and store photographs. This application has been developed by the Department of Environment and Primary Industries to improve implementation of the Victorian Domestic Animals Act.