• Browse through 600+ attractions in Victoria’s State Forests using a map view or a list view.
• Search for a specific track, trail or site you’d like to visit.
• View track, trail or site details such as: when the track is open or closed, activities available at the location including difficulty levels and duration, track quality details, directions to the location, a local map, GPS guidance, download for offline use, and the ability to leave feedback.
• Share and favourite track, trails or sites. You can access your Favourites from the Favourites mode on the Explore tab.
Offline viewing for use at all times
• Up to 15,000km² of offline maps of your choice can be made available for offline use when you’re out in the wild and away from an internet connection.
• When viewing a specific track, trail or site, you can tap the Download for Offline button to quickly download an area covering that location.
• All downloaded maps will be saved to your device, accessible from the More tab or the My Maps mode on the Explore tab.
Read up on handy tips and advice
• Get access to preparation tips, safety guidelines, vehicle access, State Forest information (responsibilities, use), dogs and battery life advice.
More to Explore uses multiple Android permissions to provide some features.
• Camera, Storage, Photos, Media, Files permissions are all required for the Feedback feature, allowing you to take a photo or upload a photo from your camera roll to submit along with your feedback.
• Location permissions allow us to plot your location on the map and the Emergency Location Feature in the More tab.
If you have any questions about how More to Explore uses device permissions, feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.