Premier’s Active April is free and fun for everyone, encouraging all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
As a participant, you can log your daily activity in the mobile or web app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and discover Events and Special Offers that are available in your local area.
In 2018, every Premier’s Active April participant will receive*:
- 10 free YMCA passes or access to a local government recreation facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- One hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Park Reserve
- A 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- A 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- A 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
- 15% discount for Rock Up Netball programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday clinics
- 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria centre
- A 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria courses
- 10% off Term 2 MyGolf Junior program
- Entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Open Tennis Finals*
Register now for Premier’s Active April 2018. You’ll feel great!
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.