Great on the go, and keeps getting better!! Update 08/08/13: Now it compares your generation to previous periods, this is one of my favourite things to do and thus far have been using spreadsheets. Fantastic! Update 01/06/13: Loving the latest update and loving the app. Keep up the great work! Original review: Great app and now with the pro widgets and advert removal, even better! Also, I like the commitment the subscribe route shows to the app. I am very happy to pay and help support the developer and am looking forward to the next features!
Much better than what can be set up in spreadsheet etc. I use it a lot, plan to propagate it more here in the inland Northwest of the USA Pvoutput is genetic allowing users to compare between systems around the world. Consumption data can be recorded to get a true view of what impact your solar has. Mark is on the ball helping you if you any have quotations.
Not the prettiest. Would love to see it get a face lift, but it is great at what it does.
Works well Thanks for the app. Does what it says and reasonably quick
Brilliant app. Desire S, Nexus 4
Very good really Works well
v1.129 (4th July 2014)
- Fix data fetch bug when no data available for today or yesterday.
- Update build target to 19 (KitKat)
- Update Google Play Services libraries
v1.128 (14th June 2014)
- Fix bug in trim graph cache causing ANR
- Catch and handle various NPE's
- Add a HTTP Response Cache to allow all HTTP work to be completed before starting database updates. This is an attempt to reduce number of ANR's because of database locking.
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your SMA Inverter