Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
Designed for use in the UK...
Solar PV calculator is an App designed
for Panel Installers, so they can quickly
calculator productivity of system to be
The App will also calculate the benefits
over a 25 year period, so the client /
customer can be shown how much income
can be generated, and how long the system
will take to pay for itself.
The App is very simple to use, and can also
be used by people considering installing
a solar Pv system.
The App will go through the calculation
Each stage has a help file to assist with
entering correct data.
Data such as Installation type,
Panel Orientation (Direction of Panels)
Pitch (Angle of Panels)
Shading, Panel rating and number of panels.
This data will be used to calculate
Productivity and system size required.
Cost data such as installation cost,
FIT rate (Fixed Income Tarif)
Export rate, Electricity costs
And Inflation, will also be entered
to calculate the income generated and
money saved on bills, by having the
At the end of the App, a survey report
can be viewed with system details.
Also a benefits illustration can be
viewed, to show the customer / client
how much income / savings can be made.
In the TOTAL benefits section,
The year will be highlighted in Yellow
to indicate how long the system will
take to pay for itself.
Years below this will be RED.
Years where profit is generated will be GREEN.
Pro version Also available....
Pro version allows for full Installation
details, to generate a complete quote.
Allows data to be emailed so
details can be retrieved at a later date
for further use, or sent to client.
Also stores data such as FIT rate, costs etc
making data entry much simpler after first use.
Please rate this App if you like it.
Any suggestions please email me at :
(c) Copyright W.Cooper 2014
In just three easy steps, you can obtain radiation information for your desired location:
position your tablet/Smartphone as if it was a photovoltaic panel; when it is in the correct position, “print” the parameters and retrieve the data.
If you want to customize the parameters like location, orientation, or incline, you can do this by using the pencil shaped button next to each parameter. Once you have the data, you can share the data with your contacts or open it with other applications on your device.
The data contained in the app comes from either NASA or PVGIS (European Union), depending on your chosen location. PVGIS info is retrieved from this site: http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvgis/
If the data you requested has a location somewhere in Europe or Africa, then the data will come from PVGIS, and if the coordinates correspond to somewhere else on the planet, the data will come from NASA.
The radiation and the electric production data are out of our control and Irradia Energía is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of this information.
LOGGERS, PORTALS, DATA-FILES:
♦ Sun-Watch : Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Klatt, www.sun-watch.com
♦ Solar-Log (TM): Solare Datensysteme GmbH, www.solar-log.com
♦ Kostal Piko : KOSTAL Solar Electric GmbH, via Suntrol Portal
♦ PowerDog (TM): ecodata GmbH, www.power-dog.com
♦ PV-Log : Top50-Solar, www.pv-log.com
♦ Suntrol Portal: SolarWorld AG, www.suntrol-portal.com
♦ REFUlog Portal: REFUsol GmbH, www.refulog.de
♦ PVOutput : pvoutput.org
♦ SolarView : RichterData Manfred Richter, www.solarview.info
- SolarView@Windows (>= 1.1.192)
♦ SMA CSV-Format: SMA Solar Technology AG, www.sma.de
- Sunny Webbox Bluetooth
- Sunny Webbox (BETA!)
- Sunny Explorer
- Sunny Beam
♦ SMA Sunny Webbox and Webbox Bluetooth
- via Suntrol Portal
- via PVOutput Portal
Problems with the app? Want to see more loggers or data-files supported? Don't hesitate to contact me.
Translators welcome! You want to see SunWatcher in your native language? Please contact me.
• Requires Android 2.1 or above
• Create as many plants as you want
• Offline-support: An active network is only necessary for downloading the data
• Download the pv-data from "HTTP" or "HTTPS/SSL" servers, "Basic Authentication" supported
• Download the pv-data from "FTP" servers
• Download the pv-data from your "Dropbox"
• Read the pv-data from "local directories" e.g. SD-Card
• Manual file import feature
• Auto-update in the background possible
• Homescreen-Widget to show your daily value
• Day-, Month- and Year-View
• Sum, Reference- and Forecast-curves
• Different views for Portrait and Landscape mode
• Navigate with swipe gestures
• Calculate your income and the forecast
• Network communication: For downloading the PV data
• Storage: For backup and restore
• System tools: For auto-updating data in the background
LET OP !
Deze app. behoort bij een Narrow-Casting abonnementsdienst.
Om deze te gebruiken dient u eerst een abonnement af te sluiten.
Kijk voor meer informatie op www.publicview.eu
Met de PV Travel PLUG & PLAY module kunt u op eenvoudige wijze een scherm voorzien van:
• Actuele openbaar vervoer vertrektijden op halte en/of stations niveau, inclusief de
vertragingen van trein, bus, metro, tram en veerboten.
• een actueel file overzicht per regio in kaartvorm
• een actuele rss-feed met de landelijke openbaar vervoer mededelingen
• een actuele rss-feed met de landelijke files.
• eigen slides.
• eigen Youtube playlist.
• eigen Opmerkingen.
• eigen Mededelingen
• eigen Activiteiten
• Social Media
en nog veel meer.....
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Excellent app. I love it"
★★★★★ "...It worked first time, without any problems"
★★★★★ "...well worth the wait for something decent at long last"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View graphs of last 7 days of power and total energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total daily energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total weekly energy.
• View graph of last 3 months of total monthly energy.
• View graph of current years energy.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English, Dutch and German.
• Choose between 4 material themes.
Pro version available at http://goo.gl/748qah adds the following:
• Removal of ads.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last seven days to pvoutput.org. *
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at email@example.com or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
Note1: The scientific equations used for calculating temperature effect on the PV modules have demonstrated in literature to provide optimal results for poly/mono crystalline based modules, but no reference for thin film modules is purveyed.
Note2: The app calculates the theoretical maximum for installations with solar tracking system, considering that the modules are always oriented towards the sun. Accordingly, the real production for fixed installations will always be smaller than the production estimated by the app.
Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish and Catalan.
LITE version has several limitations. Get the full version and obtain the following features:
1) No advertising.
2) No limits number of installations.
3) No limits number of PV subgroups for each installation.
4) Possibility of exporting the database into a JSON file.
5) Restoring database from a previous backup file.
6) Transfer databases between users.
También dispone de herramientas básicas como brújula para colocar tus paneles solares e inclinómetro para una inclinación adecuada de tus módulos solares, y un completo catálogo de productos. Con la calculadora solar podrás saber cuanto te costara tu instalación. Podras encontrar productos como Inversores: Victron, Xantrex, Schneider, Voltronic, Poweramp, baterias solalares como: VR batteries iguales o mejores que tudor exide, Midac Hawker, Hoppecke, Tab etc. Tambien en autoconsumo tendremos inversores como: SMA, Fronius, Kostal, etc
The usage of Solar Energy has increased recently, due to its advantages, mainly because it is a clean renewable source of energy, which its availability makes it ideal for local production of electric power.
The position of a PV panel affects its power generation. Thus, the panels should be positioned optimally for maximum efficiency.
THIS TOOL uses GPS to determine your location and the time of the day, than calculate the azimuth and the elevation of the sun. Having the sun's position calculated, your smartphone will guide you and show you how to position your panel for optimal solar energy generation.
3 operational modes available:
★ Now - The best position of the panel at the current time.
★ Year - The best position of the panel through the whole year.
★ Custom - You may choose the period for optimal power generation.
For best result, place your smartphone in a vertical position on your solar cell surface. The arrows pointing left and right indicate the pan rotation, while the up and down arrows suggest the tilt rotation. Note that the color of the arrows will change from red to green as you get closer to the desired location. We suggest to make gentle movements while the arrows are green until they disappear. When the light bulb turns on, you're on the spot! Now you can remove your smartphone from the panel, and get the most of your solar panel.
Please E-mail us if you experience any trouble using our tool:
Tags: solar, panel, sun, angle, sun position, pv cell, green, energy, photo voltaic, azimuth, elevation, pan, tilt, optimal, power, tool, pv, orientation, photovoltaic.
Several different PV plants can be monitored by the Solar-Log™ and visualized with this App. As result, already installed PV plants with their current data provide an interesting insight to the performance capabilities of modern plants.
The App saves all of the data in an internal cache so that once loaded it can also be displayed yields when no internet connection is available. The Slide Show mode makes it possible to display the plant continuously. So at a glance, you quickly see what the plant's current power output is. Additionally a small widget provides a direct overview for the yields at the homescreen.
Supported plants include any that are accessible via the internet website Solar-Log™ WEB "Commercial Edition" as well as Solar-Log™ WEB "Classic 2nd Edition".
No matter what size your PV system might have, whether small residential systems or large PV farms: Sunny Portal gives you access to your PV systems right on your smartphone. PV system operators, installers and service personnel can then access the most important data they require from any location. This saves time and money.
Visualization and Control
The window to SMA Smart Home. PV system operators can use the Sunny Portal to perform a range of visualization and control tasks anytime, anywhere. The mobile online portal not only provides clear information about all relevant electrical energy flows but also offers a user-friendly platform for various control tasks – from basic system settings to activation of specific domestic appliances through SMA radio-controlled socket. Thus, you will not only benefit from the visualization of total consumption, self-consumption, purchased electricity and grid feed-in as well as PV power generation and the self-consumption quota, but also for the first time from integrated PV generation forecast and the resulting recommended actions. Furthermore, a variable system password protects the whole system against unauthorized access.
The existing user data is used for accessing the plants, no matter where you are. A demo account is available in case you want to see for yourself how the online plant monitoring works and in case you do not have any Sunny Portal account yet.
Energy and Power
How high was the energy harvest today or in the last month? Accessing yield data is now easier than ever.
System Log for Ensuring Yields
You can access the event history of the system with user or admin rights. This keeps you well-informed wherever you are.
For example: In the case the plant detects a blackout you can contact the plant operator with a few fingertips via telephone. You can then verify if this is only a fuse that blew or if you need to organize that the service personnel has a look at the situation on the site.
All important data is visible at a single glance. The plant can be easily presented anywhere you want. And by the way: Sunny Portal can be used in order to define new users, so friends or shareholders can see the plant performance at any time.
For the connection to the databse you need an internet connection.
SunLux, the ingenious tool for your solar power - earnings forecast. Here you can quickly and easily get an overview of the possibilities that offers SunLux. You will be able to create your own earnings forecasts. Take a little time and enter all relevant data in SunLux.
You can let the device act as a PV module. The place where you will be located with GPS.
You can then proudly say: With this income i can expect in the future, I have determined it by myself.
* GPS tracking
* Orientation by the sensors of the device
* Graphical representation
* Options: + PV technology + Installed PV power + losses of the PV system + optimum tilt + optimum azimuth + mounting position
Functions of the Pro version:
* Display the daily solar radiation -> Lite version also
* Display of monthly solar radiation
* Income statement of a PV system
* Share feature
* Optimum affection for your PV system
The database is based on precise measurements of sunlight in Europe and Africa - called as PVGIS. The latest version 4, which is based on the CM SAF radiation database offered free of charge.
Tags: Sonne, Solar, PV, Photovoltaik, CIS, Silizium, SI, Sun, kwh, Strom, Energie, Current, GPS, Orientierung, Solarzelle, Solarcell, Energy, Lux, Licht, Light,