The PV*SOL app helps homeowners and system planners in making the decision for a PV system. In four simple steps, the app determines the necessary data and calculates the possible solar output:
1. Smart with Smartphone: you can type in or determine the orientation and pitch of the roof with the help of the sensors in your mobile phone.
2. Opt for one of three types of modules: monocrystalline, polycrystalline or thin film.
3. Enter the desired approximate size of the module area or the peak power.
4. The location of your PV system determines the possible solar yield. The PV*SOL app uses the Valentin Software climate data database.
If your mobile phone has GPS, your location will be shown on a map. Otherwise, enter the name of your location.
The characteristics of your PV system are calculated with the climate data for this location.
The simulation uses the PV*SOL calculator on our server to calculate the system quality and yield with the following results:
- Annual irradiation (kWh/a)
- Annual irradiation on the tilted surface (kWh/a)
- Feed-in (kWh/a) - depending on the feed-in tariff, you can easily convert this value into the annual feed-in payment
- Performance ratio
Send your results by Bluetooth, e-mail or text, depending on which options your mobile phone/mobile phone contract provides.
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
Enter the value for the photovoltaic installation area you have in mind, select the photovoltaic technology and it will display the energy that would be generated and its equivalencies in avoided CO2 emissions, hours of light and electric car mileage.
Use the screen of your Smartphone to simulate the active surface of the photovoltaic glass, and just place it in the same position that your installation would be. The results will change depending on inclination and rotation of the device. Try it out and compare results for different design purposes.
The app also allows you to save your photovoltaic estimation results and share them with your friends via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
LET OP !
Deze app. behoort bij een Narrow-Casting abonnementsdienst.
Om deze te gebruiken dient u eerst een abonnement af te sluiten.
Kijk voor meer informatie op www.publicview.eu
Met de PV Travel PLUG & PLAY module kunt u op eenvoudige wijze een scherm voorzien van:
• Actuele openbaar vervoer vertrektijden op halte en/of stations niveau, inclusief de
vertragingen van trein, bus, metro, tram en veerboten.
• een actueel file overzicht per regio in kaartvorm
• een actuele rss-feed met de landelijke openbaar vervoer mededelingen
• een actuele rss-feed met de landelijke files.
• eigen slides.
• eigen Youtube playlist.
• eigen Opmerkingen.
• eigen Mededelingen
• eigen Activiteiten
• Social Media
en nog veel meer.....
In just three easy steps, you can obtain radiation information for your desired location:
position your tablet/Smartphone as if it was a photovoltaic panel; when it is in the correct position, “print” the parameters and retrieve the data.
If you want to customize the parameters like location, orientation, or incline, you can do this by using the pencil shaped button next to each parameter. Once you have the data, you can share the data with your contacts or open it with other applications on your device.
The data contained in the app comes from either NASA or PVGIS (European Union), depending on your chosen location. PVGIS info is retrieved from this site: http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvgis/
If the data you requested has a location somewhere in Europe or Africa, then the data will come from PVGIS, and if the coordinates correspond to somewhere else on the planet, the data will come from NASA.
The radiation and the electric production data are out of our control and Irradia Energía is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of this information.
Several different PV plants can be monitored by the Solar-Log™ and visualized with this App. As result, already installed PV plants with their current data provide an interesting insight to the performance capabilities of modern plants.
The App saves all of the data in an internal cache so that once loaded it can also be displayed yields when no internet connection is available. The Slide Show mode makes it possible to display the plant continuously. So at a glance, you quickly see what the plant's current power output is. Additionally a small widget provides a direct overview for the yields at the homescreen.
Supported plants include any that are accessible via the internet website Solar-Log™ WEB "Commercial Edition" as well as Solar-Log™ WEB "Classic 2nd Edition".
LOGGERS, PORTALS, DATA-FILES:
♦ Sun-Watch : Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Klatt, www.sun-watch.com
♦ Solar-Log (TM): Solare Datensysteme GmbH, www.solar-log.com
♦ Kostal Piko : KOSTAL Solar Electric GmbH, via Suntrol Portal
♦ PowerDog (TM): ecodata GmbH, www.power-dog.com
♦ PV-Log : Top50-Solar, www.pv-log.com
♦ Suntrol Portal: SolarWorld AG, www.suntrol-portal.com
♦ REFUlog Portal: REFUsol GmbH, www.refulog.de
♦ PVOutput : pvoutput.org
♦ SolarView : RichterData Manfred Richter, www.solarview.info
- SolarView@Windows (>= 1.1.192)
♦ SMA CSV-Format: SMA Solar Technology AG, www.sma.de
- Sunny Webbox Bluetooth
- Sunny Webbox (BETA!)
- Sunny Explorer
- Sunny Beam
♦ SMA Sunny Webbox and Webbox Bluetooth
- via Suntrol Portal
- via PVOutput Portal
Problems with the app? Want to see more loggers or data-files supported? Don't hesitate to contact me.
Translators welcome! You want to see SunWatcher in your native language? Please contact me.
• Requires Android 2.1 or above
• Create as many plants as you want
• Offline-support: An active network is only necessary for downloading the data
• Download the pv-data from "HTTP" or "HTTPS/SSL" servers, "Basic Authentication" supported
• Download the pv-data from "FTP" servers
• Download the pv-data from your "Dropbox"
• Read the pv-data from "local directories" e.g. SD-Card
• Manual file import feature
• Auto-update in the background possible
• Homescreen-Widget to show your daily value
• Day-, Month- and Year-View
• Sum, Reference- and Forecast-curves
• Different views for Portrait and Landscape mode
• Navigate with swipe gestures
• Calculate your income and the forecast
• Network communication: For downloading the PV data
• Storage: For backup and restore
• System tools: For auto-updating data in the background
Note1: The scientific equations used for calculating temperature effect on the PV modules have demonstrated in literature to provide optimal results for poly/mono crystalline based modules, but no reference for thin film modules is purveyed.
Note2: The app calculates the theoretical maximum for installations with solar tracking system, considering that the modules are always oriented towards the sun. Accordingly, the real production for fixed installations will always be smaller than the production estimated by the app.
Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish and Catalan.
LITE version has several limitations. Get the full version and obtain the following features:
1) No advertising.
2) No limits number of installations.
3) No limits number of PV subgroups for each installation.
4) Possibility of exporting the database into a JSON file.
5) Restoring database from a previous backup file.
6) Transfer databases between users.
Designed for use in the UK...
Solar PV calculator is an App designed
for Panel Installers, so they can quickly
calculator productivity of system to be
The App will also calculate the benefits
over a 25 year period, so the client /
customer can be shown how much income
can be generated, and how long the system
will take to pay for itself.
The App is very simple to use, and can also
be used by people considering installing
a solar Pv system.
The App will go through the calculation
Each stage has a help file to assist with
entering correct data.
Data such as Installation type,
Panel Orientation (Direction of Panels)
Pitch (Angle of Panels)
Shading, Panel rating and number of panels.
This data will be used to calculate
Productivity and system size required.
Cost data such as installation cost,
FIT rate (Fixed Income Tarif)
Export rate, Electricity costs
And Inflation, will also be entered
to calculate the income generated and
money saved on bills, by having the
At the end of the App, a survey report
can be viewed with system details.
Also a benefits illustration can be
viewed, to show the customer / client
how much income / savings can be made.
In the TOTAL benefits section,
The year will be highlighted in Yellow
to indicate how long the system will
take to pay for itself.
Years below this will be RED.
Years where profit is generated will be GREEN.
Pro version Also available....
Pro version allows for full Installation
details, to generate a complete quote.
Allows data to be emailed so
details can be retrieved at a later date
for further use, or sent to client.
Also stores data such as FIT rate, costs etc
making data entry much simpler after first use.
Please rate this App if you like it.
Any suggestions please email me at :
(c) Copyright W.Cooper 2014
• Variation of Azimuth and Tilt through physical positioning of the smart phone/pad. Lay it on the alternative roof slopes and read the output of a small standard system.
• Instant feedback indicating the percentage of maximum energy output that would be generated for the particular tilt and orientation in the specified location.
• Instantly predicts the yearly and monthly average daily Electricity yields (kWh) depending on user specifications.
• Users obtain different views (Annual view and Monthly view) with 2D bar graphs for intuitive understanding of the energy production throughout the year.
• Users receive an interface to view and check the system outputs and the system parameter settings. Configuring of system design parameters is also available when enabled through In-App Billing.
• A search function enables faster selection of current location or any other location of interest.
• Select and purchase relevant site(s) through In-App Billing function. Choose from 100 sites across Australia.
THIS APP WILL ONLY BE USEFUL WITHIN THE AUSTRALIAN REGION
The SolarEdge monitoring application enables PV installers and system owners to perform remote monitoring on the go using their mobile Android device, thus maximizing solar energy harvesting.
The application enables users to view the most updated data and be up to speed with their site’s performance.
The application provides at-a-glance view of the system performance.
Present and past measurements are available:
• Current system power
• Energy – today, last month, lifetime.
• Graph display of daily power, weekly and yearly energy production
Current and forecast weather are presented and assist in assessing the system’s performance.
The app allows the display of the site’s image, which gives another visual dimension of the system.
A comprehensive list of all the user’s PV sites, which gives high level data on each site (including its image) for easy orientation.
The following languages are supported: English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Czech, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
También dispone de herramientas básicas como brújula para colocar tus paneles solares e inclinómetro para una inclinación adecuada de tus módulos solares, y un completo catálogo de productos. Con la calculadora solar podrás saber cuanto te costara tu instalación. Podras encontrar productos como Inversores: Victron, Xantrex, Schneider, Voltronic, Poweramp, baterias solalares como: VR batteries iguales o mejores que tudor exide, Midac Hawker, Hoppecke, Tab etc. Tambien en autoconsumo tendremos inversores como: SMA, Fronius, Kostal, etc
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de