PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
The contents of the Reference Document are updated to 29 October 2013.
There are also other feature:
• Multi-tab browsing
• Search System, with the ability to search for any word in the index.
• It is also possible to search trough "Quick search box" widget
• Search in page
• Support for large screen/honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/tablet
• Five-level index, with over 17.000 choices
• Completely offline browsing
For technical problems, I can not grant automatic updates directly from Google Play.
If you wish to have the latest updates(29/10/2013), you can install them via this link: http://www.dragora.net/apk/PFSRD.apk
WARNING: you must manually uninstall the old application to install the updates.
I also set up a mailing list to keep you updated on any releases: http://dragora.net/mailman/listinfo/pf_rpg_dragora.net
************** Core Rulebook *******************
(0) Getting Started
(3) Using Skills
(4) Skill Descriptions
(7) Additional Rules
(10) Spell Lists
(11) Spell Index
(12) Prestige Classes
(15) NPC Classes
(16) Creating NPCs
(17) Magic Items
************** Advanced Guide *******************
(20) Base Classes
(21) Core Classes
(22) Prestige Classes
(25) Spell Lists
(26) Spell Index
(27) Magic Items
(28) New Rules
************** Advanced Race Guide *******************
(29) Core Races
(30) Featured Races
(31) Uncommon Races
(32) Race Builder
(33) Age, Height & Weight
(34) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Combat *******************
(38) Class Archetypes
(40) Mastering Combat
(42) Variant Rules
(43) Spell Index
(44) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Magic *******************
(46) Spellcasting Class Options
(47) Mastering Magic
(49) Words of Power
(51) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Equipment *******************
(53) Arms and Armor
(55) Magic Arms and Armor
(56) Rings, Rods, and Staves
(57) Wondrous Items
(58) Artifacts and Other Items
************** Game Mastery *******************
(60) Planar Adventures
(62) Fast Play Ship Combat
(65) Drugs and Addiction
(68) Sanity and Madness
(69) NPC Boons
(70) NPC Gallery
************** Ultimate Campaign *************
(71) Character Background
(73) Campaign Systems
(74) Kingdoms and War
************** Mythic Adventures *************
(76) Mythic Heroes
(77) Mythic Feats
(78) Mythic Spells
(79) Mythic Spell Index
(80) Mythic Spell Lists
(81) Running a Mythic Game
(82) Mythic Magic Items
(83) Mythic Monsters
************** NPC Codex *******************
(84) Core Classes
(85) NPC Classes
(86) Iconic Characters
************** Bestiary 1, 2 and 3 *******************
(88) Monster Introduction
(89) Bestiary Monster Index
(90) Bestiary 2 Monster Index
(91) Bestiary 3 Monster Index
(92) Variant Monster Index
(93) Monster Cohorts
(94) Animal Companions
(95) Monsters as PCs
(96) Monster Roles
(97) Bestiary Encounter Tables
(98) Monster Creation
(99) Monster Advancement
(100) Universal Monster Rules
(101) Creature Types
(102) Monster Feats
•Reference Update (Mythic Adventures)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, path finder, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, campaign, dungeons, dragons, dnd, mythic adventures
The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for both the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game and the Star Wars Roleplaying Game from Fantasy Flight Games. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll X-Wing custom dice, Star Wars RPG custom dice, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List of all you spells
* Mark your favorite spells
* Reference descripion of each spell
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
** NEW ** Now with Google Drive integration!
GM Toolkit is a template-based campaign management tool for pen-and-paper role-playing games (RPGs) and tabletop wargames. After installation, you can pre-load your choice of templates. You can also create your own templates or purchase and install other pre-built Template Packs for popular role-playing game systems such as Pathfinder and Savage Worlds. Every entry can be linked to others, so you can easily cross-reference equipment, abilities, or spells to specific characters or NPCs. With a tap of the screen, you can see the details.
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
* OGL data packs
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
• Funky Dice Roller: d3-d100 and everything in between
• Critical Hit Charts: All player and monster charts!
• Failure Charts: Fumbles, corruptions, misfires, deity disapproval!
• Rules Reference: Many topics available for quick reference.
• Spell Reference and Resolution: Yep, they’re all there!
* Generators: O-level characters, demons, dragons, and magic swords!
-Many colors for enemies and Players
-Easy to understand interface
-Great for quick battles and encounters,
-Draw and delete walls, enemies, players as you go
Wikipedia Bookmark Sagaは、Wikipediaの中から、各シリーズを解説しているページを集めたブックマーク集です。
Welcome to Best Free Market
An app library waiting for you.
Easy to use, clear and organized.
We offer you an overview of the Best Free Apps which are currently on the Market.
We hope you have lots of fun
Music & Radio
Video & Image
News & Sports
Health & Fitness
Travel & Local
Jump & Run
Brain & Puzzles
Fun & Kids
Flappy Bird Alternative
No worries, RPG Dice Wizard has you covered! Roll any sided die any number of times you want!
Need to roll 40 times to see if your warriors score any hits? RPG Dice Wizard will let you roll a 40d6 without having to scramble for physical dice!
Now you want to know how many of those 40 rolls were 4, 5, or 6? No problem! RPG Dice Wizard lets you hide rolls you don't care about, such has anything less than 4!
Great for table-top strategy games, pen & paper RPGs, traditional board games, and whenever you need random chance!
RPGCalc is a simple calculator designed for pen and paper RPG players and just about anybody else that is constantly rolling die. It features basic dice rolling capability including D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100. Keep yourself focused on your game and less on doing the math.
RPGCalc Free is ad-sponsored. Please consider purchasing the ad-free version and support its development.
- Keeps log of dice rolls
- Can roll multiple dice
- Can add modifiers
- Comes preloaded with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, and d100
- Can add you own dice with any number of sides
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
The life and poison counter MtG Total is a simple utility to manage information in a game of Magic: The Gathering (MTG) between two players.
The app has a beautiful and modern interface, with features to rotate the markers which facilitate the manipulation in some cases.
In addition to scoring of life and poison, this also has the current match's history, a timer, a dice roller and card's search (this feature requires Internet connection). All resources can be used or configured from the application menu.
Dice roller: D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 e D100.
The search is based on the card's name and can be done in 8 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese and Chinese)!
In addition to the card's image, you can view information about the author, the legality and the rules of each card (the rules are available only for english searches: you can set the search language through the options menu).
Try out this application and have all the features aforementioned with a touch away!
The application has been tested in some real devices and emulators. However, if you are having a problem please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE classifying the application negatively. Thank you!
We use Google Analytics to collect usage data from this application, with the goal of mapping the most frequently used features in the application and improve them constantly.
Some examples of data usage include: if one is using to card's search, if one is using the poison counter, if one is using the dice roller, etc.
We want to make it clear that NO information that can identify you is collected.
By installing this application you agree to provide us with usage data of the application, through our integration with Google Analytics.