* Roll any configuration from the full standard set of RPG dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 and d100), with static modifiers and multipliers. Need to roll 2d8 + 6d6 + 5? No problem.
* Roll coin flips (d2), or custom dice with whatever number of sides you like. Want to roll some d3s or d5s? No problem.
* Save rolls that you make often as presets, and roll them again with a single tap.
* Save your presets under separate profiles, to keep your characters organised.
* Include your presets in other presets -- configure your character's ability bonuses as a preset, include it in your other presets, and you'll only have to update the bonus in one place.
* Set up rolls with "exploding" dice, automatic re-rolls and Advantage/Disadvantage-style rolls with the flexible trigger system.
* See the individual breakdown of each die result from your roll, as well as the total result of the most recent five rolls.
--- Release notes
2.5: Bug fix for 2.4, re-usable layouts for phone/tablet.
2.4: Critical hit/miss icons added, improved layout for dX inputs.
2.3: Tablet layout added, swipe view pager for phone layout.
2.2: Trigger feature added, new theme.
2.1: Drop SQLite for SharedPreferences, drop Activities for DialogFragments.
2.0: "THIRD" is a re-release of the original "third" for modern Android devices. If you are currently using "third", unless your device is stuck on an ancient release of Android (earlier than 3.0 Honeycomb), I encourage you to uninstall "third" and install this app instead.