The APSI app is a mobile teaching resource developed by the Australian Professional Snowsport Instructors (APSI). The app is a powerful mobile support package designed to help professional instructors apply the appropriate correctional exercise to the common problems their guests encounter.
– Unrestricted access to video content describing the mechanics needed to effectively teach more than 25 lessons.
– Visual representation of over 150 common skiing and snowboarding problems.
– Access to a library of over 350 corrective exercises including more than 70 instructional videos.
– Video save to phone feature to give access to teaching tools while out of Internet service.
- Existing APSI members can access the app free of charge using their APSI shop log in details.
- Non-members can access the app with an annual subscription. Subscription access to the alpine and snowboard app can be purchased separately, or bundled at a discounted rate.
– An internet connection is required to view all video content and graphics. It is recommended to use wifi connection to view and save your favourite videos.