With the addition of powerups TankTrouble is now even more chaotic and downright dangerous! Pick up the Gatling gun and hold the fire button to unleash a flurry of bullets, use the frag bomb to decimate your foes in a storm of shrapnel or bring destruction upon your enemies from afar with the RCMissile and Laser.
Found a problem? Don't hesitate to get in touch with us using the following links:
Report Bug - http://bit.ly/1sRGQw5
Request a Feature - http://bit.ly/1pb1ukp
Give us Feedback - http://bit.ly/1rKKZPH
'Laser cycle riders create a maze of light walls to trap enemies only one wins!'
Ride your laser cycle traversing the arena grid within this future metropolis leaving a trail of laser light to protect you and create a maze trapping your laser cycle opponents within a kill box. Laser cycle riders are in constant motion speeding along a a grid within the center of the futuristic city of Agartha. Players laser cycles create a path of laser light behind them as they move, if players hit a wall of laser light, they lose and are out of the game, the last player left in the game wins.
LASER CYCLE RACER METRO MAZE ARCADE GAME OPTIONS:
- Choose Light Cycle Colour Choice
- Turn Music On/Off
- Turn Sound Effects On/Off
- See FPS Counter
- Select Camera View: Normal/Far/Near/Birds Eye View
- Set Number Of Light Cycle Riders: 2-6
- Set Metropolis Arena Size: Small/Medium/Large
- Set Game Speed: Turtle/Homo sapien/Jaguar/Falcon
How to Play?
Touch screen on either left or right side of laser cycle to turn, tap twice turn 90 degrees, tap 3 times turn 270 degrees, tap 4 times and create a 360 degree suicide box.
Touch menu overflow button to change game options.
DID YOU KNOW LASERS?
On March 18, 2009 Northrop Grumman announced that its engineers in Redondo Beach had successfully built and tested an electric laser capable of producing a 100-kilowatt ray of light, powerful enough to destroy cruise missiles, artillery, rockets and mortar rounds. An electric laser is theoretically capable, according to Brian Strickland, manager for the United States Army's Joint High Power Solid State Laser program, of being mounted in an aircraft, ship, or vehicle because it requires much less space for its supporting equipment than a chemical laser.
On April 6, 2011, the U.S. Navy successfully tested a laser gun, manufactured by Northrop Grumman, that was mounted on the former USS Paul Foster, which is currently used as the navy's test ship. When engaged during the test that occurred off the coast of Central California in the Pacific Ocean test range, the laser gun was documented as having "a destructive effect on a high-speed cruising target," said Chief of Naval Research Admiral Nevin Carr.
Northrop Grumman has announced the availability of a high-energy solid-state laser weapon system that they call FIRESTRIKE, introduced on 13 November 2008. The system is modular, using 15 kW modules that can be combined to provide various levels of power.
For more Android Apps and FREE Help! please see our website: www.androidputing.com
This APP is Open Source under the GNU License Version 3.0, license and source code are available at our website: www.androidputing.com Game music Let's Just Be Friends is public domain by Torley Wong from Archive.org
Portions of this APP description were written with Wikipedia.org as a source.
4.6 of 5 rating on Android Market!
Best of it's class! By R. Montalvo
Liked it more than I thought. By James Duckett
Finally a tower defense game that is actually intelligent.... Oh, and.... HARD. Beautiful classic arcade style graphics, interesting puzzles.. I like it so far. By Blake Davis
This us the only game that i find myself playing over and over again. It is so addicting. Get it now. Droid X By
Easy to Play, but Very Tough to Master!
No paths... build a maze of towers!
Tutorial Screens as you go, shows you how to play (but not all the secrets!)
5 tower types with 7 levels each
14 levels, each its own puzzle with its own rules.
Auto-saves game if you press Home or are interrupted by a call
4 game modes (Easy Normal Extreme Endless) for all types of players (beginner to expert).
In-game screen capture function to record your victories!
This is lite version of ZDefense, grab the full version for 65 unique levels (Some on the map server, players can download freely after upgrading to the full version). Besides that, you can download new levels (Generally 2-3 new levels per week) for free in full version when we release them. The full version also has a map editor, players can create the maps by themselves.
Let me know of issues by mail, so I can let you know when I fixed them :-)
We auto turn off sound effects on Samsung Galaxy S2 phone to avoid freezing problem caused by a firmware bug.
On some low-end phones, the game might run a bit laggy. Please turn off Intense Graphics on Options Screen.
Discover known accounts permission is used by OpenFeint to let users not have to type the email address in when creating an account.
ZDefense does support app2sd. But it will be installed in phone by default. You can goto phone's Home Screen, press menu button -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications and find ZDefense, then click it to see the Application info and click "Move to SD card".
*** SAVE PINKY IS COMPLETELY FREE!!
*** EVERYTHING IS EARN-ABLE WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT!
Save Pinky from the holes invading Pinky's half-pipe home! How long can you keep Pinky alive??
Tilt your device left or right to dodge the holes and tap the screen to jump!
* Classic arcade game play and sound efx
* GameCenter integration with top 5 friend leaderboard
What's new in 2.9:
1. now you can use as many revive hearts as you want to keep playing a single round! Die once = 1 revive heart. Die 2nd time = 2 revive hearts and so on
What's new in 2.8:
1. Fixed back button issue - works as it should now
2. Sound Mute setting is remembered and set when you reload the game
3. High score is now shown above the game score.
What's new in 2.5!?
1. New balls! Volleyball, Basketball, Golfball, Soccer ball, Beach ball, Chrome ball, Gold ball
2. New Ramps! Wood floor, Street, Grass, Cobblestone, Sand, Snow, Streets of gold!
3. Revive Hearts! Ever wish you could have one more chance after dying?! Well now you can with Revive Hearts! They are rare, but when you see one over a hole, you'll have to make a move and jump to get the hearts. Then, when you've had a really good run and you have a heart to use, the game will ask you if you want to use it to continue! (One heart per game)
4. Fog moved back slightly to give just a little longer view down the half-pipe to see holes sooner
5. In-app purchases (for fun only, you don't have to buy anything in Pinky EVER!). You can now get rid of the ads, buy all of the balls and ramps (good for future ramps and balls too) and buy revive hearts if you want them.
6. Updated leaderboard! - MUCH easier to read your friends and family scores!
7. Many optimizations and bug fixes
8. Removed trails from balls as they caused some performance issues on certain devices and I heard your pleas to have them removed, thank you for the feedback and ratings - I really appreciate it!
MZR is a cool frantic music game about solving mazes...
"... a tension-filled, electrified brain teaser that tickled my inner score chaser in a way I hadn’t expected.", 148Apps
Featuring pulsating graphics and a thumping soundtrack, MZR makes you think
differently about what a puzzle game should be.
Select destinations in the order in which they will be reached by the light beams from the starting point. Level-up on success or stay on the same level until you solve the maze. Beat the time!
Each level-up increases the height of your tower representing your score. Collect height power-ups at BONUS LEVELS to increase your height gain. Collect time power-ups to extend the play time.
MZR is a challenging game. MZR is a fair game. There are NO in-app-purchases that will help you win or make the game easier. You are as good as your maze solving skills and they will get better the more you play MZR!
Prepare yourself for a fantastic audio and visual assault to your senses!
•Infinite random generated mazes that you have to solve.
•Three main types of maze solving – “closest first”, “shortest path” and "multi-maze".
•Cool pulsating visuals synchronized with music. Great soundtrack.
•A novel approach to leaderboards. Instantly see how good you are compared to your friends, your fellow countrymen or the world.
Have fun and we’ll see you on the leadergrid!
Create and share your very own text adventure. Interactive Story provides all the tools you need to create, test and publish your own interactive fiction. Share privately with your friends or publish to the world in the public library. Access to the library and the authoring tools is completely free.
Interactive Story also supports collaborative authoring. For fun or for education, the Interactive Story collaborative mode allows any number of individuals to add and modify their own actions, events and scenes to a story. The story development is automatically coordinated within the cloud. Each action and scene acknowledges the author and can be rated by the readership. Interactive Story offers a fresh approach to creative writing, making story telling a social engagement that is educational, challenging and fun.
The Interactive Story portal has four sections, the Editor, the Library, the Reader and the Collaboration.
- is designed to be used on any device regardless of screen size.
- uses a writers approach to Interactive Fiction. Think in terms of scenes with events with actions, where objects and items facilitate the the story progression.
- is tightly integrated with the full development life-cycle (write, test, review, publish and sell).
- is completely free form, there is no special syntax or style to learn.
- prompts you at each stage of the story development, just like playing a game.
- provides bookmarks that let you to test immediately from any scene.
- supports offline editing within your browser.
- allows export and import of story data as XML files.
- lets you publish to your own private online library, which you can download and edit from any other device.
- has a children's, teenager's, and mature section.
- lets you develop, collaborate and test your stories in your own private library.
- lets you publish and optionally sell in the public library.
- automatically organizes your collection into published, purchased and currently reading.
- automatically bookmarks your stories in the cloud - continue reading from one device to another.
- supports direct hyperlinks to any story, both public or private.
- automatically provides three levels of story interaction - normal, easy and casual.
- provides an automatic hint system built into each story.
- easily creates and stores bookmarks in the cloud.
- allows preview of the first 'n' scenes (if selling).
- optimized for use on all screen formats.
- optionally lets other readers export to the editor.
- provides a built in rating system for stories and individual scenes.
- write the opening scene(s) of your collaborative story and publish to your private library.
- invite your friends or school group to read and add to the story.
- other readers / co-authors can export directly from the reader to the editor and add new actions and scenes to the story.
- each author is in full control of their part of the narrative, authors can only change their own scenes and actions.
- every action in the story can be rated by the participants / readership.
- create open ended interactive virtual worlds through the power of words.
Points are scored by eating matching color hearts that appear on the play field, or by eating your opponent’s body segments. As you score points, your body grows in length, which in turn can be attacked by your opponent to regain points. If your snake becomes trapped, your body segments are consumed and points are awarded to the opponent.
To successfully eat a heart, your snake color must match the heart color. If the color does not match, the heart is still consumed but the points are awarded to your opponent. You can change the color of your snake at any time. Eating hearts also awards venom, which is required to use certain abilities.
Hearts are generated by squashing spiders that appear on the play field.
The pace of the game is increased as a player approaches the winning score. To win, a player must have quick reflexes and a successful strategy in acquiring and using venom.
Venom can be used for the following abilities:
Attack Ability: charge at your opponent to cut them in half. Score points from the severed body segments.
Shield Ability: protects you against one attack from your opponent.
Butterfly Bomb: makes your opponents body segments fly off in all directions after a 10 second countdown. The bomb is visible to you but appears as a normal heart to your opponent. Caution: the bomb can be passed back to you if your opponent makes a successful attack in the countdown period!
Escape Ability: allows you to slide out of a tricky situation. Prevents loss of body segments when trapped.
Sacrifice Ability: sacrifice body segments (and score) to gain venom. This lets you use your other abilities when you need them.
Play over 30 different mazes, each with a unique strategy and game play.
The scoring system works on two levels, a direct hit count for the current game, and a player rating based on the number hits given or taken over the last hour of game play. Your player rating persists from one game to the next and is shown to your opponents when they join a game. Your player rating is a direct indication of your skill at RetroMaze.
How to Play
RetroMaze will automatically find other players over a local WiFi or Bluetooth network. For Bluetooth, you must be paired with the other players device. Once paired, a Bluetooth connection will happen automatically when both devices are within range.
There are several ways to move about the maze. Touch and hold will automatically send your character to the desired location in the maze using the shortest available route. If a route is not found, then your character will not move.
You can move using the arrow keys in the bottom right hand corner or you can swipe the maze to move in a given direction. Swipe and hold to continue moving. Tap the screen to fire a bullet in the last movement direction. You can also fire by tapping the score in the bottom left hand corner. The bullet direction will be the same as the last movement direction or the last arrow key pressed. The highlighted arrow key shows the current bullet direction.
You can select the type of bullet by tapping the weapon type on the left hand side of the screen. You can place a wall or mine by tapping the drop wall and drop mine buttons in the top left hand corner. Your mines cannot be seen by other players and vice versa.
Bullets are acquired automatically over time. A certain number of bullets are required to fire the different weapon types. The number of shots available is displayed on the corresponding weapon button. You have the following weapons:
[b] is a normal bullet. Normal bullets are stopped by just about everything.
[s] is a super bullet. Super bullets cannot be stopped by normal bullets. They can also blast holes in walls.
[x] is an exploding bullet. Exploding bullets explode on contact. The explosion ring is deadly and can take out more than one opponent.
[d] is a deflector bullet. Deflector bullets can turn round corners and follow the maze path. Deflector bullets can be stopped by normal bullets.
All bullet types are displayed as an [*] in the maze.
Power ups will randomly appear in the maze and have the following attributes:
[$] Bullet cache. Get a large number of bullets.
[.] Become invisible. Makes the player invisible to all other players.
[~] Disguise as wall. Makes a player look like a wall.
[-] Walk thru walls.
[!] Explosion protection.
[/] Bullets pass thru you.
[\] Bullets bounce off you.
[=] Teleport. This power up is acquired over time and allows you to use a teleport.
[^] Mine. You can only see your own mines.
[#] Normal walls. Can be placed with the drop wall button and destroyed by super bullets.
[@] Impenetrable wall, cannot be destroyed.
[:] Pass thru wall. Allows bullets to pass thru.
[|] Rubber wall. All bullets bounce off this wall.
[>] Deflect bullets clockwise
[<] Deflect bullets anti-clockwise.
["] Wall bomb. Explodes into a line of walls when hit by a bullet.
[9,8,7,..0] Big bomb! Explosion ring covers entire maze. Teleports become [%] and are a safe haven from the explosion.
[&] Bullet splitter. Splits players bullets into three ways. Points acquired by the split bullets is awarded directly to the player.
[?] The joker. Anything can happen when collected or shot.