This app has potential to be much better. Good idea but doesn't work properly on android phones regardless of model. Maybe the developers can accommodate for android users as well.
The app doesn't let me record the photos, i have an oppo f1s and it just says camera failed every time i take a photo, please fix
Just doin dis 4 uni lmao Rofl
Buggy and hard to record photos
Great idea, app pretty much redundant Great app Idea! Would be even better if there weren't millions of bugs stopping you from entering information into habitat etc and even stopping you from sending the Recording entriely. Not sure if its just my version of Android on the S3 but it sure is annoying.
Very buggy Great idea to have a mobile app but a lot more work needs to be done in order for this to be functional. At this point it is quicker to write things down on paper and then upload your finding when you get home on your computer
- Reduced set of observable species (from 185 to 105)
- Added sighting sync with server - will now pull down existing sightings from server
- Fixed bug where sighting attributes weren't showing on sighting summary page
- Confirmation when leaving sighting / user details screens without saving
- Users enter age range rather than age
- Various help text for screens
- Sightings are now sorted in reverse date order on sightings list
Weather, weather forecast, weather channel forecasts weather daily