Family Planning NSW is the state’s leading provider of reproductive and sexual health services. We are experts on contraception, pregnancy options, sexually transmissible infections (STIs), sexuality and sexual function, menstruation, menopause, common gynaecological and vaginal problems, cervical screening, breast awareness and men’s sexual health.
As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we recognise that every body in every family should have access to high quality clinical services and information, and we provide a safe place for people to talk about their most intimate and personal issues.
Our vision is for all people to have high quality reproductive and sexual health.
• Human rights focus – promoting the rights of all people to reproductive and sexual health
• Integrity – maintaining a strong ethical base, being accountable and transparent
• Inclusiveness – valuing and respecting diversity without judgement
• Equity of access – ensuring access to our services for all, including priority populations
• Client centred – placing the needs of the whole person at the centre of our work
• Commitment to excellence – ensuring high standards in all our work
The Condom Credit Card (CCC) app promotes reproductive and sexual health safe practices, particularly amongst young people. It provides information about various aspects of sexual health and lists the locations of our clinics and CCC providers.
This app is a companion to our comprehensive sexual health website https://bodytalk.org.au