Driver Coaching Tool
An advanced Driver Coaching Tool that encourages safe driving and mentoring for new drivers. Mentors receive instant notifications via the App on a driver’s performance including speeding, acceleration, harsh braking, sharp turns and when a car is driven outside a curfew, without the need to be in the car. (When used with the Jeenee Co-Pilot plug-in car tracking device.)
Jeenee Co-Pilot encourages safer driving because a Mentor can get a visual picture via the Jeenee Co-Pilot App of a driver’s performance. Using the information from the App, Mentors are able to monitor and guide new drivers and help them to improve without limiting their independence as a new solo driver.
This app requires and active Jeenee Co-Pilot subscription and plug-in device (see www.copilot.jeenee.org.au for details).
THE APPS COACHING TOOLS:
· Set up instant notifications on key driving performance indicators: speeding, acceleration, harsh braking, sharp turns.
· Set up daily reports with key indicators, giving you the ability to track improvements and highlight areas for development.
· Daily reports have an ‘overall score’ for encourage.
· Set up driving curfews so a Mentor will be notified when the car is being driven during unsafe times.
· GPS tracking allows the app to locate a car via Google Maps – allowing Mentors to always find the car and track its location in an emergency.
HOW IT WORKS:
· Works with the simple to install Co-Pilot Plug-in Device (available from Jeenee Mobile via www.copilot.jeenee.org.au). To be used with cars made after 1997 and plugs into OBII Port.
· The Plug-In device and App connect together using the Jeenee Mobile network.
· Visit the Jeenee Co-Pilot website (www.copilot.jeenee.org.au) for more information about Pricing and network plans.