Optus Splash was born by feedback we received from parents whose children were learning to swim… “I don’t know what my child is doing in their swim lesson, how they are going, if they are improving and are they having fun. It would be great to know.”
Supported by Optus, and working together with expert swimming teachers, we have developed Optus Splash, an App that aims to solve this for parents, provide children with a sense of achievement, all whilst not making a swim teachers job more complex.
Optus Splash will share with you and your child:
- all the details of the swimming journey that your child will experience in a Learn to Swim centre
- the swimming skills and milestones that your child is striving to achieve each lesson, with notifications and awards for when they achieve them
- digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and importantly having fun. Some awards are from swimming heroes Cam McEvoy, Emma McKeon, Mack Horton and Ellie Cole!
- details on what the next steps are in your child’s progression through Learn to Swim
- the ability to communicate 1:1 with your Learn to Swim centre via the Optus Splash messenger function
Optus Splash is the communication link that you have been missing between you and your child’s swim teacher!