1. Enter the 15-digit subscription code on the login screen and press the Continue button.
2. If the subscription information is correct in the popup window, press the button. If the subscription code is not found, then the subscription code is not entered correctly.
3. After pressing the button, the service screen will open.
A) Here you can learn and pay your debts from the Debt / Payment menu.
B) By clicking on the invoice menu, you can see the monthly energy consumption in kWh and manat. This is the amount of electricity you use for a month.
C) In the menu of your payments, you can see the amount you pay for electricity consumption for 12 months.
4. From the SMS counter menu you can use these services if you are a sms counters subscriber. To connect to the SMS counter and check your counter online, you need to download an SMS to your balance. ** Cost of monthly SMS notification service is 2 Azn.
5. Once you access the SMS counter menu, you can increase your sms balance. ** SMS balance - SMS counter is used to query online. These sms are used to send commands to the counter and you get 10 sms for 2 AZN.
6. With this service you can find out the current balance of your counter by entering the counter number and password from the Counter Inquiry menu. ** When you connect to the sms notification system the system will send you a "password". You can also learn the balance of your friends by entering your password and the counter number.
7. In SMS notification menu you can get SMS with information about your balance decrease by entering your Counter number. When your balance falls below 1 manat ** “Dear xxxxxx subscriber, your balance has dropped below 1 AZN. Please increase your balance. ”The sms information will come to your phone automatically.
8. Using SMS Balance menu you can use SMS system for 2 AZN.
9. Using the counter request menu, you can enter your sms counter number to find out your current balance on your counter.
10. When you request your counter balance, the actual balance on your counter will be sent to you via SMS within 5-7 seconds.
11. If you are not a SMS Counter subscriber, you can pay your bills by using the Home screen to learn your bills and invoices. You can also record your e-proposals and complaints from Azerishyk.
12. You can send your electronic application to Azerishyk OJSC by entering your surname in the Elekton Services section.
Developed by Happy Baku