Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D 5th, 4th, 3.5, and 3rd edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
FlexiDice allows you to create custom dice - for free!
- Full flexibility: you can have as many sides on your dice as you want - no need to restrict yourself to 6!
- Use numbers, text or both on sides of the die
- Create sets of dice for quick rolling.
- SHARE the roll results with your friends via Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Different side background and text colors.
- Six different rolling sounds!
- Shake to roll!
- SHARE your dice with friends by exporting and importing to/from a text file!
- Additional module: Random Number Generator - pick as many random numbers as you want from a set range!
- Fair Dice - 36 tiles with the numbers from 2 to 12 (based on their frequency in the roll of two 6-sided dice) have been put in a bag. Instead of rolling the dice you draw one tile - therefore you are 100% sure that the number you are waiting for (e.g. in Settlers of Catan board game) will finally show up!
- Create your own dice and let the random luck help you make a decision!
- Design funny dice and sets to amuse your friends.
- Great for board game players (e.g. in travel) and for board game designers (e.g. if you need non-standard dice for your game).
- A must for role playing games (RPG) fans - especially when you have to roll a lot of dice in one go.
- For all Settlers of Catan lovers - roll the Fair Dice to make the game even more fun by decreasing the frustration of crazy roll streaks!
Comes prepopulated with the following dice (these are just the ideas for you to tweak to your needs!):
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20-sided dice
- Card ranks and suits
- Baby names for boys and girls
- Pasta sauces and types
- Coffee shops
FlexiDice - your flexible free dice roller! Now with Random Number Generator and Fair Dice!
Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
The roller Dice Automails RPG is an application that can simulate dice rolls, whether for games or other RPG.
With a quick click you can set the amount of dice as well as your desired modifier, the results will be displayed in the scrolling individual results with modifiers (positive or negative) for dice, and the total amount of dice. Very useful for many systems.
Functionality to send SMS & Email to the result of the roll! SEE DETAILS BELOW.
Clicking on the desired Dice, a menu appears with options through green symbols (add 1 dice, add the modifier 1) and red symbols (remove 1 die, 1 decrement the modifier);
If necessary select the shipping way of results, and click on roll
To customize the home screen go to Preferences and select what dice will appear.
Support to the dices:
* D2 (2 faces)
* D4 (4 faces)
* D6 (6 faces)
* D8 (8 faces)
* D10 (10 faces)
* D12 (12 faces)
* D20 (20 faces)
* D30 (30 faces)
* D100 (100 faces)
* DF (fate/fudge systems)
Ideal for PBeM (Play By E-Mail) or sessions over the Internet, it is possible to send the results scroll by email, just make small settings in the Preferences.
*** READ THE APPLICATION PERMISSIONS***
Sending SMS is the result CHARGED! The price is different for each Telecom Operator as it is done sending a sms common. To know the price of the messages refer to your service provider. The recipient options are set in the Preferences.
Your review is very important to measure what the players think of the Application! Suggestions to send e-mail to develop!
Good luck in your rolls!
It allows the user to roll;
D3, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, D100 and 1 Custom Sized Dice.
It also allows the user to apply modifiers;
3D6 + 2
2D10 + 5, etc
Has a roll all button with check boxes for applicable dice.
UPDATE: Added save and recall dice states, and general info, to the menu bar
Soon to come;
-- Better Support for...
-- + Tablet (Screen Sizes)
-- + Scaled Font Sizes (OS dependant: Currently, font size of anything greater than 100% may render the program illegible/inoperable)
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
If you are a dungeon master, game master, storyteller or any other kind of “host” for roleplaying game sessions you certainly struggled at least once to keep your initiative order. Maybe your combat involved to many players and NPCs, maybe the number of spells or effects, each one with diferent durations, was to much for you, the fact is that every game host has at least once made a mistake that cost the life of one of his NPCs or worse, one of his player’s character.
Even if you are very well organized and never made a mistake, keeping everything noted on a piece of paper can be a pain. Every new combat you have to write down each player and NPC with initiative order and hit points and during combat you have to constantly change those numbers until the eraser makes a hole on the paper.
Roll Initiative is a very simple and intuitive tool to solve those problems, and all you need is an Android phone.
Those are the current features of Roll Initiative
- Optimized for honeycomb tablets and Android 1.6 – 2.3 phones
- Simple interface to add as many combat participants you want, each one with its own initiative value and hit point total.
- Persistent list, exit the aplication any time you want and it will be exactly as you left it when you return.
- Participants will be ordered by initiative value, highest to lowest. Press “Next” and the list cycles, making it easy to know who’s next in combat order.
- Edit individual initiatives and have the program reorder the list for you.
- Add several NPCs that share the same initiative and hit points with just one click and then manage each NPC separately.
- Cause damage or heal individual participants to keep track of hit points.
- Add magical or special effects and keep track of how many turns each one lasts, Roll Initiative will warn you when an effect has ended.
New features will be added in the future, always keeping the spirit of a simple and fast tool for RPG players and masters.
Notice about bug reports.
If you find a bug, please report it so we can fix it as soon as possible. If it doesn't work on your device, please send device model and configuration so we can look into it.
Notice about ads.
This tool is supported by ads. If you like it please consider visiting one of our sponsors, it helps a lot and will keep the updates comming.
A new app for each RPG game? There is a better solution, with RPG Pack you are able to create a new template for each RPG game and with the help of this templates you can create multible character sheets.
There is no App for the RPG game your group is playing? No problem, here comes RPG Pack. Create a teamplate, send it to your teammates and start to play.
- Templates for every RPG game can be created
- Organize a ton of characters in only one app
- easy edit of characters
- template store to download already created templates
- send created templates directly from smartphone to smartphone
- toolbox with widgets (tactical map, dice tool)
Use them as ideas or springboards when you are stuck writing new modules or any of the other fantasy roleplay games out there. You can also use it as a Random Encounter in your games, if you need some inspiration.
Online database has over 1500 encounters, quests, locations, campaign seeds and ideas.
Update from online database which is constantly growing.
The entries are divided into several sections and more to come. Currently they include short and long encounter and quest ideas, waterborn encounter ideas, science fiction and modern game ideas. It also include some fantasy rural and urban locations.
Follow the app on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/RPG-Encounter/546899688705700
Get your "Cardboard Crack" on with the MtG Calculator! It allows up to 8 Players and includes a dice roller! Enjoy!
In a game of Magic, two or more players are engaged in a battle as powerful wizards called "planeswalkers". A player starts the game with twenty "life points" and loses when he or she is reduced to zero. Players lose life when they are dealt "damage" by being attacked with summoned creatures or when spells or other cards cause them to lose life directly. A player can also lose if he or she must draw from an empty deck (called the "library" during the game). In addition, some cards specify other ways to win or lose the game.
Have you ever wanted a simple dice tool in the palm of your hand? Black Dice is the new way to roll, with most of the most important dice just a thumbs reach away! The perfect backup for the physical dice, on that gaming night where you're distracted by a text... Or you left your set at home. Simple interface that just works and lets you do a lot with a couple of clicks. It's a go to solution when you have a pencil in one hand as your writing on your character sheet with the other. Don't RPG without this!
Just tap away at the dice! On the bottom corner of each button, it will show you what your rolling and what the modifier is!
Black Dice has some quick click features (hidden functions):
* Hold down the dice to change the multiplier of the dice... Goes from x2 to x5 and back to Single Die.
* Hold down the modifier to clear the modifier & go back to regular rolls.
* Hold down the Display to clear your rolls
* Hold down Custom to make a Custom Roll: 1-9 Dice, 1-99 Sides, +999/-999 per roll, +999/-999 after total roll
It's a simple elegant interface. Contact at the website (http://rpgblackdice.blogspot.com/) for future features, or if it isn't the Swiss army knife of Role Playing, let me know! Thanks and Enjoy!
Information about RPG Dice:
Common dice used in Role Playing is the following, with the number after the D representing the number of sides on the dice: D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100. Other variants include D2 (typically a coin is used), D3, and D30. These other variants can be made with the Black Dice App. The number before the D represents the number of dice that are being thrown and the number after the D is the sides of dice; so 3D6 would represent that three 6 sided dice are rolled and typically the sums are added together. Modifiers change the roll, with Black Dice, you can change the roll by adding a modifier to every roll or you can choose to add a sum to the end of your rolls.
TeXT Turf Pro is an awesome solution sharing your GPS coordinates without worrying about accounts or if your friend is using an Android, iPhone, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile. Simply run TeXT Turf Pro, turn on your GPS, and once TeXT Turf has an updated location, click on the share button and choose how you will share! Settings allow you to choose the Zoom Level and using Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMaps or Wikimapia. TeXT Turf Pro sends only an SMS link to the map, unlike TeXT Turf Free which shows that Text Turf was used.
** NO ADS! **
By using TeXT Turf, your consenting the use of this device to transmit your GPS information over a shared resource.
TeXT Turf PRO DOES NOT transmit ANY information about your GPS Coordinates or Contacts to ANY third party company! TeXT Turf doesn't store GPS information in a file. Clicking the pin will open up a browser and depending on the browser/application it may transmit information including your GPS location.
Not responsible for any charges by your carrier or your recipient's Carrier.
** NO ADS! **
By using TeXT Turf, your consenting the use of this device to transmit your GPS information over third party applications.
TeXT Turf does not transmit your GPS Coordinates without your consent. TeXT Turf doesn't store GPS information in a file.
Not responsible for any charges by your carrier or your recipient's Carrier.
If you like TeXT Turf FREE, please consider purchasing TeXT Turf PRO (once updated to 1.1.3).