Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
"Incredible physics and feel"
- Android Police
- d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 RPG dice, including percentage dice
- shake the phone or tap the screen to roll the dice, or flick the dice individually
- switch between five separate dice screens
- realistic graphics and physics - tilt the phone upside down and the dice fall on the glass
- total score
Internet permission is used for anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics collection, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
E-mail bug reports and feature suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
A new app for each RPG game? There is a better solution, with RPG Pack you are able to create a new template for each RPG game and with the help of this templates you can create multible character sheets.
There is no App for the RPG game your group is playing? No problem, here comes RPG Pack. Create a teamplate, send it to your teammates and start to play.
- Templates for every RPG game can be created
- Organize a ton of characters in only one app
- easy edit of characters
- template store to download already created templates
- send created templates directly from smartphone to smartphone
- toolbox with widgets (tactical map, dice tool)
All standard dice from the d20 system are supported, d3-d100. You can save any weapons, spells, saves,etc as you build custom rolls of any dice combination. These custom rollers can then be exported to your sdcard, imported and even edited on your computer!
D&D Dice by b.freq was created by and for players and masters to aid in heroic quests.
Enjoy and roll like a Master!
To unlock Demo
Unlocking Pro features requires the use of ads but ads are not require to run the app. You only see these ads if you want to unlock the demo.
The Pro version and demo let you save and load dice from you SD card.
You can turn these off under the settings page.
Gm, game master, dungeon master, tablet, dnd dice, dungeons and dragons, tabletop game, die, d20, rpg, dice bag, pencil, pathfinder, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, advanced, d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, percentage dice, %.
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire
- D20 system for RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial application for the roleplay game Star Wars: Edge of the Empire and other roleplaying games. There is no affiliation with Fantasy Flight Publishing Inc or Lucasfilm Ltd.
The main goal of the project is to make DnD and similar gaming easier and faster, so instead of realistic dice simulations this app is focused on a clean and intuitive interface with no loss of functionality.
You can easily create any kind of dice you need in your game (d2 coin or some d17 stuff for your "home rules") and even save your frequently used dices sequences as a custom roll. It gives you a one tap access for any complex calculations you need so you can focus on the game rather than on roll counting (as in the case of calculating multiple attacks, compound spells or saving throws).
User interface is very simple, clear and flexible at the same time. You can change a roll results log colors for easy reading, dices touch area and text sizes, dices order etc.
- Any kind of dice you need: set the number of edges yourself (d2, d4, d6, d7, d1008…) and save it along with other dices
- Any rolls sequence you need: prepare any complex calculation (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4) and use it with one tap
- Name what you need: give names to rolls sequences and its phases to easily find needed results in history
- Modify as you need: add or subtract any number to the result
- Keep what you need: drop lowest or highest results, keep lowest or highest results; any number
- Log as you need: customize roll results visual representation and save its history for any length even if you exit app and return to it in a year
- Use as you want: change user interface reaction for you taps and interface section positions to minimize distractions from the game
I do my best to respond for any problem you face with this app and update it in accordance to your wishes and reviews so feel free to contact me anytime: email@example.com
This app has ads.
It provides you with up to 7 basic roll types (d4, d6, d8 etc.) and 5 custom roll sequences (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4). Multiple one dice rolls with modifier has no limits (e.g. 7d20 -1, 1d13 +2 etc.)
For unlimited number of dices and custom roll sequences with no ads you can use this app:
Dice Roller: D&D Professional.
By default application uses accelerometer to roll dices. This option can be disabled from settings menu.
It allows the user to roll;
D3, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, D100 and 1 Custom Sized Dice.
It also allows the user to apply modifiers;
3D6 + 2
2D10 + 5, etc
Has a roll all button with check boxes for applicable dice.
UPDATE: Added save and recall dice states, and general info, to the menu bar
Soon to come;
-- Better Support for...
-- + Tablet (Screen Sizes)
-- + Scaled Font Sizes (OS dependant: Currently, font size of anything greater than 100% may render the program illegible/inoperable)
Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about us?
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts! With this die you can have any number of sides!
- NEW: configurable label range
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to truly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's face it; paper RPG character sheets suck. They get lost, damaged, and in some cases eaten. Dump your piles of paper, index cards, and card packs to achieve a higher level of gaming customization.
As the ultimate character sheet generator that works with all role-playing games, Sheet Yourself allows you to create and edit unlimited character sheets for easier play:
* Choose from templates or create your own
* Save an unlimitted number of unique characters
* Track and record abilities, armor, weapons, magic, initiative, etc.
* Sort and organize sheets into folders by type and by campaign
* Add, edit, copy, and remove sheets easily
* Hold all of your sheets and character information in one place
* Minimize the need for reference materials
* Focus on role playing and having fun
Whether you're the player or the GM/DM who needs to keep track of NPCs (non-player characters), you’ll want this great tool to create, order, and track your characters easily. Use it for any and all tabletop RPG games including:
* All editions of Dungeons and Dragons (D&D and AD&D)
* Dungeon World
* Call of Cthulhu
* World of Darkness
* Mutants and Masterminds
* Minecraft RPG
No other RPG character sheet management app compares to Sheet Yourself’s usability, flexibility, and convenience. Find out for yourself - download it today!
- Your dice are always in your pocket. D&D Dice protects you from losing them.
- Your phone is always with you. So you will never forget to take your dice.
- Just shake your phone to throw a dice. Forget about looking for a smooth surface.
- D&D Dice saves your money as its price is lower than a usual set of dice.
- Get a full set of all dice immediately. No need to visit a store or waiting for a delivery.
- A complete set of dice: d4-d100 + a coin.
- Just like real ones, even better! The dice are styled with very high quality.
- 3D animation and beautiful effects, Full Retina support.
- Realistic physics
- The application works fast and does not freeze even if there are many dice on the screen
- You can throw any number of dice of any kind
Get your "Cardboard Crack" on with the MtG Calculator! It allows up to 8 Players and includes a dice roller! Enjoy!
In a game of Magic, two or more players are engaged in a battle as powerful wizards called "planeswalkers". A player starts the game with twenty "life points" and loses when he or she is reduced to zero. Players lose life when they are dealt "damage" by being attacked with summoned creatures or when spells or other cards cause them to lose life directly. A player can also lose if he or she must draw from an empty deck (called the "library" during the game). In addition, some cards specify other ways to win or lose the game.
Have you ever wanted a simple dice tool in the palm of your hand? Black Dice is the new way to roll, with most of the most important dice just a thumbs reach away! The perfect backup for the physical dice, on that gaming night where you're distracted by a text... Or you left your set at home. Simple interface that just works and lets you do a lot with a couple of clicks. It's a go to solution when you have a pencil in one hand as your writing on your character sheet with the other. Don't RPG without this!
Just tap away at the dice! On the bottom corner of each button, it will show you what your rolling and what the modifier is!
Black Dice has some quick click features (hidden functions):
* Hold down the dice to change the multiplier of the dice... Goes from x2 to x5 and back to Single Die.
* Hold down the modifier to clear the modifier & go back to regular rolls.
* Hold down the Display to clear your rolls
* Hold down Custom to make a Custom Roll: 1-9 Dice, 1-99 Sides, +999/-999 per roll, +999/-999 after total roll
It's a simple elegant interface. Contact at the website (http://rpgblackdice.blogspot.com/) for future features, or if it isn't the Swiss army knife of Role Playing, let me know! Thanks and Enjoy!
Information about RPG Dice:
Common dice used in Role Playing is the following, with the number after the D representing the number of sides on the dice: D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100. Other variants include D2 (typically a coin is used), D3, and D30. These other variants can be made with the Black Dice App. The number before the D represents the number of dice that are being thrown and the number after the D is the sides of dice; so 3D6 would represent that three 6 sided dice are rolled and typically the sums are added together. Modifiers change the roll, with Black Dice, you can change the roll by adding a modifier to every roll or you can choose to add a sum to the end of your rolls.
TeXT Turf Pro is an awesome solution sharing your GPS coordinates without worrying about accounts or if your friend is using an Android, iPhone, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile. Simply run TeXT Turf Pro, turn on your GPS, and once TeXT Turf has an updated location, click on the share button and choose how you will share! Settings allow you to choose the Zoom Level and using Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMaps or Wikimapia. TeXT Turf Pro sends only an SMS link to the map, unlike TeXT Turf Free which shows that Text Turf was used.
** NO ADS! **
By using TeXT Turf, your consenting the use of this device to transmit your GPS information over a shared resource.
TeXT Turf PRO DOES NOT transmit ANY information about your GPS Coordinates or Contacts to ANY third party company! TeXT Turf doesn't store GPS information in a file. Clicking the pin will open up a browser and depending on the browser/application it may transmit information including your GPS location.
Not responsible for any charges by your carrier or your recipient's Carrier.
** NO ADS! **
By using TeXT Turf, your consenting the use of this device to transmit your GPS information over third party applications.
TeXT Turf does not transmit your GPS Coordinates without your consent. TeXT Turf doesn't store GPS information in a file.
Not responsible for any charges by your carrier or your recipient's Carrier.
If you like TeXT Turf FREE, please consider purchasing TeXT Turf PRO (once updated to 1.1.3).