Card GAMES based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) that INCREASE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE(EQ), reduces anger response, and deepens relationships. We play the physical version every week in my free NVC-based "Emotional Intelligence Play Group".
- Empathy practice game (like the card game)
- Mime-It, a game like charades
- Easy empathy phrase-builder
- Searchable feelings and needs lists
What can this game do for you?
- Increase connection and ability to connect
- Transform anger into peace
- Level up your family's emotional intelligence
- Deepen all your relationships
- Increase responsibility and power
- Decrease susceptibility to manipulation
- Improve negotiation skills
- Heighten awareness of other perspectives
- Shift into having a more positive outlook
I'm adding more cards often. Please share your suggestions!
You can see many ways to play and order the physical card game through the "Resources" tab.
Credit to Marshall Rosenberg, the author of "Nonviolent Communication, the Language of Life" (NVC)