La Qibla , les horaires, Salat, mosquées du Maroc, fêtes religieuses sont les principales utilités de cette application.
L'application "Ma CNSS", permet l'accès aux rubrique suivantes :
- Pour le grand public :
* Connaître la CNSS
* Réclamations et suggestions
* Centre d'appel
- Pour l'assuré (espace sécurisé) :
* Déclaration de salaire
* Composition familiale
The Moroccan number plate is a device for identifying registered vehicles in Morocco. The registration system current date of 2000.
Vehicle registrations consist of five digits (1 to 99,999) designating the registration number of the vehicle, a letter of the Arabic alphabet in the middle incremented with respect to the registration number and the identifier of the prefecture transmitting plate (from 1 to 88).
List of numbers prefectures
State registration of vehicles:
Civil state vehicles
Auxiliary Forces Vehicles
Vehicles Emergency Preparedness
Diplomatic Vehicles (CD)
Diplomatic vehicles (CI)
Special vehicle series WW
Special vehicles W18 series
Trailer with a PTAC> 750 Kg
Personnaliser votre mobile avec une sélection des fonds d'écrans du Maroc.
L'application contient plusieurs wallpapers comme:
- Drapeau du Maroc
- Logo I love Morocco
- Mosquée Hassan II à Casablanca
هذا التطبيق يساعدك على تسجيل الحفظ أو المراجعة ويتضمن إحصائيات حول نسبة ما تحفظه وكذلك نسبة ما قد يكون منسيا لعدم مراجعته بانتظام، كما يتضمن تذكيرا بآخر مرة حفظت فيها القرآن الكريم أو راجعته.
يعتمد هذا التطبيق على الألوان لتيسير استعماله ولكي يكون واضحا لكل مستعمليه.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area
✓ See local cell towers
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings
✓ Test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Abonnés Maroc Telecom, retrouvez :
- Le catalogue détaillé des téléphones disponibles dans le cadre du programme Fidelio de Maroc Telecom.
- Possibilité de faire des simulations en fonction des nombres de points Fidelio et de commander en ligne le téléphone sélectionné.
- Payer en ligne vos factures ou bien recharger votre compte ou le compte d’un proche.
- La localisation des agences de Maroc Telecom dans toutes les villes du royaume.
- Une rubrique numéros utiles complète pour suivre votre consommation et trouver tous les numéros pour vous assister en cas de besoin.
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
You need the latest Busybox and a rooted phone
This app is now discontinued. You may use the PRO version to import your own zipped files which should work. Any issues please e-mail me and I will try my best to fix them. It's best to look at the free version as a preview and the PRO version as a utility that can import your own animations.
Pro features include:
-Access to more animations.
This app is free for it's meant features. No ads! Please consider buying the pro app.
***If the animation is yours and the name is wrong, please email me. ***
Now using RootTools: Copyright © 2013 Stephen Erickson, Chris Ravenscroft, Dominik Schuermann, Adam Shanks under Apache v2 license found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Très complète, elle saura s'adapter au type de calcul voulu : mensuel, annuel ou sur 13 mois, tout est prévu !
Cette application sera le compagnon idéal de vos entretiens d'embauche. Elle vous permettra d'éviter toute erreur grâce à sa justesse de calcul.
N'hésitez pas à la découvrir, elle est entièrement gratuite.
This application has been tested on various devices. However, if by any chance you experience any problems with it, kindly email us to give us a chance to correct the error before you rate this application. If you have some reason to rate this application low, and feel adamant to do so, please at least provide the reason for your rating in a review so others may see what reason is given. Thanks.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Following are the features of the app.
1. Mobile network information monitoring (Network operator, SIM Operator, Signal strength, IMEI Code, IP Address)
2. Mobile tower information (Network type (3G / 2G / 4G), Mobile country code (MCC), Mobile network code (MNC), Local Area Code (LAC), Cell ID)
3. App information manager
4. Copy App to SD Card
5. App backup (.APK backup), and restore
6. Batch uninstall
7. Cache Clear
8. System Clear
9. System monitoring (Battery, CPU, RAM, SD Card, ROM, Internal Storage)
10. Process information manager
11. Screen brightness control
12. System Information (Android phone Information)
13. Screen lock
14. Volume control
15. Ringer tone control
16. Screen rotation control
17. Wifi control
18. Internet control
19. Flight mode control
20. Bluetooth control
21. Beautiful Widget
This app is one of the most powerful apps that allows you to perform various operations in your android phone or tab in a user friendly way. This is completely free.
Please note: Widget will not work, if you move the App to SD Card (it is an android OS limitation).
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4x1) widget.
Give it a try -- it's free and open source! BatteryBot Battery Indicator requires NO special permissions whatsoever. It's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1x1) circle desktop widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4x1) desktop widgets
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
Follow the Google Plus group for announcements and occasional polls about the app:
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like me.
La Qibla , les horaires, Salat, mosquées du Maroc, fêtes religieuses sont les principales utilités de cette application.
Menara Météo est une application de CASANET S.A. Filiale Maroc Telecom.
Pharmacies de garde de Menara.ma est incontournable.
Les lieux concernés par les informations sont les principales villes du Maroc.