This app is the donate/pro key! So it has to be installed additionally to Minimalistic Text.
The donate/pro version of Minimalistic Text removes the "Donate" entry from the global preferences in Minimalistic Text, lets you get new features more early and removes all advertisement from the app.
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
With this app you can create bunch of text icons really fast without using Photoshop or any photo editors
"Icons created with Simple Text look surprisingly good as dock icon replacements, giving it a unique, elegant look." - addictivetips.com
"Easy and customizable text icon makes screen minimalistic." – appeggs.com
Since version 3.0, you can use Simple Text icon or image as a widget ( just like Desktop VisualizeR )
- Widget supports
- Save style
- RGB color picker
- Enter color in hexa value
- Alpha transparency
- Adjustable background color, shape
- Adjustable text position, alignment, size...
- Gradient Effect
- Text rotation
- Cusomizable shadow effect
- Font supports:
-- Default fonts
-- External font directory: /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts
How to use with ADW Launcher or ADW Launcher EX:
1. Long-press an app icon
2. Select "Edit"
3. Tap on the app icon
4. Select "ADWTheme IconPacks"
5. Choose Simple Text
6. Create your icon
7. Press Menu, then "Save Icon"
How to use with other Launchers ( LauncherPro, GO Launcher... ):
1] Run Simple Text in your application list
2] Create your icon
3] Press Menu, then "Save Icon"
4] Use your launchers specific change icon option and browse to your images ( stored in /sdcard/Simple Text )
[Q] How do I can add more fonts?
[A] Put your fonts into /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts ( only supports TTF format )
[Q] Can I enter color in hexa value?
[A] Yes, you can. Open color picker dialog and click on new color rectangle
[Q] How to enter slider value manually?
[A] Just click on slider's text value
Thanks to Daniel Nilsson for his awesome color picker ;)
Thanks to Christian, Eddie for screenshots.
Thanks to coldfustion for tutorial video
Please don't use comment to request features or report bugs. Email me instead
If you have any questions, feedbacks or you think you can help me in translating to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I would really appreciate that
For anyone looking for the reliable (but battery draining) version, you can download it from this link: http://tinyurl.com/ojyg9zv
A minimalist clock widget for your homescreen. Minimal Clock is lightweight and easy to use and has a simple design that many users will love.
- 2x2 Widget (resizable)
- High resolution widget option (Warning: high resolution widget will decrease battery life more than regular widget)
- Displays hour, am/pm, day of week, minute, and battery (arc)
- Custom colors for clock face border, clock face fill, battery arc, hour text, am/pm & day of week, minute text, minute face fill, and minute face border.
- Colors support alpha (transparent)
- Optional 24hr format
- Optional battery percentage
- Optional date format (8/20, 20/8, Aug 20, 20 Aug)
- Adjustable text and line thickness
- Easy access to settings by tapping bottom right corner of widget
- Optional tap to launch selected app
To add this to your homescreen, go to your app drawers. Then navigate to your widgets section, and find Minimal Clock. Hold it down and move it to the screen you want to add it to.
I am currently a student working on this app for fun and in my free time. If there are any problems or suggestions, please send me an email at email@example.com. Also if you would like to possibly donate :) here is a link to my paypal: http://goo.gl/Uh9vpx
261 FlatWallpapers made by DroidScreens so flat, so minimalistic...
Application contains wallpapers in 2560x2048 resolution.
All are categorized and stored on external server.
▪ Newly Added
DroidScreens website: http://droidscreens.com
DroidScreens on Facebook: https://facebook.com/droidscreens
DroidScreens on Google+: http://tiny.cc/DSGooglePlus
DroidScreens on Instagram: https://instagram.com/droidscreens
DroidScreens on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DroidScreens
android.permission.INTERNET - to download wallpapers
android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER - to set the wallpaper
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to make sure you're online
android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - to check license
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - for Muzei support
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - for wallpaper cropping
android.permission.READ(WRITE)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to store wallpapers locally on your device
android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING - for donate us
* Pro version available on the market *
Adds support for more customization of the different texts of the widget (color, size, ...)
* If you like this application, buy the pro version *
This widget is designed to be lightweight and have as little impact on your battery life and device's performance as possible!
Available in 12 languages :
- French (Français)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Spanish (Español)
- German (Deutsch)
- Japanese (日本語<)
- Korean (한국어)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Russian (Русский)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Polish (Polski)
- Danish (Dansk)
For more information you can visit my blog.
* note : the time and weather on top of the screenshot is an other widget - Beautifull Widgets - I recommend you try it ! *
- Vibrant, high quality graphics with depth effect
- Highly optimized
- Touch the television screen to access wallpaper settings directly
- Display time on the television screen
- Adjustable number of bubbles and clouds
- The television and trees swing as you swipe across your home screens
Full version features:
- Adjust the screen refresh rate – save battery!
- Adjust the number of bubbles and clouds from 0 to 100
- Burstable bubbles
- Use accelerometer to swing the telly
- Function channels:
- Show battery level
- Toggle WiFi
- Toggle Bluetooth
USAGE: Go to your Home-screen > Press the Menu-button > Choose “Wallpapers” > Choose “Live wallpapers” > Select “Alive TV Free” > Push the “Set wallpaper” –button.
Not all devices support the Live Wallpaper –feature. If the “Live Wallpapers” category is missing when following the previous instructions, it means that your handset lacks the support.
Why we do not recommend SD card installation for Live Wallpapers?
- When an application is installed to SD card, then every time the SD card becomes unavailable (for example when the device is connected to a computer or simply when the card is dismounted) the Android operating system kills all the applications installed to it to prevent data loss & other problems. Live wallpapers are in a sense always on, meaning that users who have them installed on their SD card, will always have to reselect the wallpaper again from the wallpapers list after the SD card is once again available. This is the reason why we strongly recommend you to keep the Live Wallpaper you are using installed on your devices internal memory.
Why does the application require the Internet permission?
- For us to display our own promotional graphics in the settings.
If you experience any problems with the application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• Choose from 20 different beautiful clock widget styles (digital or analog).
• Customise the widget (text, background, etc.) with your own colour themes.
• Show weather forecast (using OpenWeatherMap) or your current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on, so it uses battery power efficiently.
• If the widget doesn't work properly (crashes) after update, try to uninstall and re-install the app.
• To enable weather information, make sure that you've turned on your location service.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring weather information.
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather information.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather information.
Thank you for all the suggestions and bugs/crash reports !
**Donate/Rate 5 Star if you want to help me out :-)**
WORKS ON GO LAUNCHER!!!! Menu - Theme - Right Side(Installed)
WORKS ON APEX LAUNCHER FREE - Menu Theme settings - Apply what you want!
WORKS ON NOVA LAUNCHER PRIME, long click icon, edit, click icon, then ADW icon pack. :)
WORKS ON APEX LAUNCHER PRO! Menu - Preferences - Theme - Icon Packs
WORKS ON LAUNCHER PRO Under theme and apply it
WORKS on ADW EX Launcher (Preferred)
WORKS on ADW Launcher (Spend the $3 bucks and buy ADW EX....)
****Buy Me a BEER****
**** Pre-installation warning ****
** Make sure you have ADW or ADW EX or Launcher Pro or Nova Launcher or APEX Launcher Pro installed to use this theme!**
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback :)
I read everything and respond to everything!
You can find ADW here (Free): http://market.android.com/details?id=org.adw.launcher&feature=search_result
You can find ADW EX here (~$3.32): http://market.android.com/details?id=org.adwfreak.launcher&feature=more_from_developer
To APPLY the theme:
From the desktop Click Menu > More > ADWSettings > Theme Preferences.... Find and apply the theme
ADW EX (Paid):
From the desktop Click Menu > More > ADWSettings > Theme Preferences.... Find and apply the theme
This ADW Theme has over 1300+ icons and I plan on keeping this updated as often as possible!
This app also has a few dock bars and wallpapers.
This app works best when you hide icon labels! Looks so clean!
*ADW to hide icon labels-
Desktop - Menu > More > ADWSettings > Screen Preferences > Hide Icon Labels
Drawer - Menu > More > ADWSettings > Drawer Settings > Show App Labels
*ADW EX to hide icon labels
Desktop - Menu > More > ADWSettings > UI Settings > Screen Preferences > Advanced Settings > Hide Icon Labels
Drawer - Menu > More > ADWSettings > UI Settings > Drawer Settings > Hide Labels
Please note a few things I have run into:
*** Angry Birds is all under the same "Activity Name" (Blame Rovio) I have added a Angry Birds Season and Rio to the icon pack. When you put the icon on the desktop , long click the icon, click edit, touch the icon, click ADW theme Icon Pack , and click Minimal Text and you’re in the game!***
*** Any Game in the Market made by UNITY3D, are horrible! I can't code their icons due to them all having the same "Coded Name" Here are the ones i for sure cant code: CORDY , Jenga, AGWB, Stellar Escape , AIRAttackHD, Shadow GUN. All use the same code BUT are in the Icon pack :) ^_^ Enjoy!***
JUST CLEAN ICONS! Thanks to SHIFT!!!
** Link to his XDA post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1188052**
All icons are made with "Simple Text Icon Creator" from the Google Play Store: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext
Please let me know if you have any concerns, issues, questions, and requests!!!
1. Press and hold an empty space on the home screen to choose your theme, or press the menu for theme settings
2. Choose and apply the desired theme
3. Changing icons: able to change every icon (press and hold each icon to change individually).
4. Changing point color: able to change point colors on the top of home and app screens
1. Incorporating photos in the gallery with Atom icons (Menu – Wallpapers - Apply)
2. Changing colors and/or hiding home screen texts to match the theme (Launcher Settings – Home Screen – Icon Text Color)
With weekly updated themes, icon packages, and widgets that range from sophisticated, simple themes to artists’ sensuous illustrations, you can decorate your phone’s home screen daily: search Atom Store on the search tab!!
A simple theme creating function that allows you to build your very own themes with the photos in your gallery
1. Press menu on your home screen, or enter through Theme Maker on the upper-right-hand corner of Theme Settings
2. Choose any wallpaper (multi-wallpaper, still photo, etc.)
3. Choose icons and point color and…
4. your very own personal theme!
- You may not edit the theme once it is finished, but you can delete it in Theme Settings and simply create another!
- Available in Android 4.0.2 or higher
- You need at least 20MB in main storage to save theme related resources
- The installed application’s icon will not be visible on the menu to improve usability
- Soon to be available for tablet devices ex.) Galaxy Tab (X-large screen)
- Badges for missed call and unread messages are only available in standard application: functionality may differ from one manufacturer to another
- Optimus View series only supports a select few themes due to resolution (4:3) issues
- Certain manufacturers’ default widgets may not show in Atom Launcher as they are made to use only from their default home screens
Please leave reviews (5 stars are like Red Bull to exhausted developers)
If you find any suggestions or inconveniences in using the application, please contact us through email addresses posted below:
- Customer Service mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: http://blog.naver.com/atomlauncher
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atom.Home
** Now for the first time, introducing 'Custom Styling'
Select your choice of letters from the options provided and create your own unique personal style. Keep permuting and combining different letters to have endless possibilities of different styles...
Fancy Text Generator Premium contains 32 different styles to choose from to style your plain text. Choose from the styles and be set to impress your peers and colleagues.
It enables you to create cool, funky and weird writing for profile names, letters and text.
To use the Fancy Text Generator Premium to create lots of cool and funky letters and writings, you will first need to enter your original text in the first text field above. As you enter text in this field, the fields present under the results area will automatically update, each showing your text in a unique fancy text mode. After you finish entering your letters, choose the fancy text style that you like best, and copy it. It's then ready to be set as your Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp status or even as a personal message.
Inserting these fancy text writings in mail, chat, comments and statuses is probably one of the most popular uses of the Fancy Text Generator Premium, but using these cool letters and fancy writings isn't simply limited to nicknames on messengers, you can place the fancy writing text in your online profiles, use them in conversations, forums and even for status messages on Yahoo Messenger! and Facebook.
This is a huge description, rambling on now... lol.. I am ALWAYS open to suggestion, suggestion is also motivation for me. Please email me for any reason you would like.
The donate version of the app includes a vanity widget, the Human Being of the Year badge.
If you are using Android 4.1 or higher, you may not see the skins after installing. If you are suffering this problem, e-mail me with your purchase confirmation attached and I will send you a working version. The free version is unaffected.
How to Use
1. Install Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) from the Play Store (http://goo.gl/33y9P)
2. Install the Sword Art Online UCCW Widgets pack on this page
3. Create a UCCW widget on your homescreen, choose desired dimensions (feel free to experiment with different sizes!)
4. Select desired SAO widget from the list
***If you do not see the SAO widgets in the list, please restart your device***
5. Open UCCW and turn on "Hotspot Mode" for widget functionality (Menu Button -> Settings -> Lock Widgets)
Changing or removing hotspot (touch) functionality on the widgets
1. Place the widget on your homescreen
2. Turn OFF Hotspot Mode in UCCW
3. Tap on your widget on the homescreen again
4. UCCW will open in edit mode for the selected widget (see 3rd screenshot)
5. Tap on the hotspot you want to change and clear/change the associated action
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Tapping on any widget opens up UCCW!
A: Please ensure Hotspot Mode is turned ON in UCCW (Menu Button -> Settings -> Lock Widgets)
Q: How can I change the text/name on the battery HP bar?
A: UCCW does not yet allow end-users to customize static text elements
Q: The widgets are not translucent like in the anime!
A: This is to accomodate the irregular-shaped HP bar, and for visibility improvements on different backgrounds
This UCCW Widget Pack currently includes the following
* Each widget comes with dark and light variations and has customizable hotspots
- [4x1] HP Battery Bar
- [2x1] Clock
- [2x1] Battery Status (Charging/Discharging)
Donate version exclusive!
- [2x3] "Human Being of the Year" vanity badge
Work in Progress
darkblackswords@DA - For the fabulous SAO Font
You download and use this application at your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage this app or UCCW does to your device.
★ Big sales event for celebrating open! ★
Just one week! You can get all of character widget 50% off.
Get molang widgets at the special price of $ 0.99 !
★ How to use
1. Touch the Bubble
2. Choose character you like
3. Write down memo and check it from preview
4. Press back button and comeback to home screen
★ Special Features
- Molang Moves as you toch the Molang
- You can choose from 5 Cute Molangs
- Auto Charater change: Automatically changes characters as you turn on your home screen.
- Animation ON/OFF
- Memos you wrote will be saved automatically and can share memos
★ Want to see other Molang Animated Widget?
- Molang D-day Widget
- Molang Battery Widget