- No ads on the main pages, eg Add Tips page, Calendar page, Edit page and Summary page
- Select any day as start of work-week
- Start Page: Select "Start Page" under Settings/Setup.
WHEN UPGRADING FROM TIPSEE, IMPORT YOUR TIPSEE DATA BY SELECTING "BACKUP DATA" UNDER "SETTINGS" FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU.
TipSee is far and away the leading Tip Tracking app by downloads, and is available for both Android and iPhone devices. The three versions on Android let you try it at at no risk, and move up based on your needs. TipSee is a complete package, while TipSee Plus has no ads and several other features. TipSee Pro has a long list of user requested features, with more features being added all the time.
TipSee is an all inclusive tip tracking app for anyone who gets tips daily or enough times throughout the year that you would like to keep a record. The app is user friendly and easy to learn. All tips for the month are displayed on a calendar page so you can see a summary whole month at a glance.
Upload your favorite photo from time to time as a background image to customize the app to your liking. If you need details, just select the summary view to look at daily, weekly, monthly or yearly totals. TipSee even shows you which day of the week have been your best days for tips.
You can configure TipSee to remind you to enter your Tips. What good is a tracking program if you forget to enter your tips because of your busy schedule. Just go to the Setting page and select "Reminder To Enter Your Tips". After you turn it on, you can select the days of the week you want to be reminded. You can even tap on the "Reminder Time:" to choose the time of the day you want to be reminded. It is that simple.
TipSee was designed for quick and simple record keeping of your daily tips, but has many professional features only found on expensive apps, like auto backup, and exporting to excel or other financial packages. Forgot to enter a days tip? Not a problem, just pick the day on the calendar and enter the tip amount. TipSee allows you to keep notes for each tip entered; "Wow, that was the greatest tip I have gotten all year!"
If you like TipSee FREE, than the best way to thank us, is to recommend it to a friend!
If you need more advance capabilities, than check out Tipsee Pro Mobile Tip Tracker:
TipSeePro is available at:
Now when someone asks you to take over their shift, you can easily look at your personal statistics and see how much that is worth to you! Also when you are applying for a loan or perhaps are just curious you can see how much you make each month or even week.
Also can keep track of paychecks and figure out how much of the paycheck contributed to a day you worked. Again so you will know exactly how much you made on a given day.
"Wow this app is totally amazing"
"Dang, this app does work for me"
- Every Server
"I didn't think this app would work for me, but it is awesome!"
- Taxi driver / Stripper / Valet driver
Also, the best feature of all is that it is completely FREE!!! No adds, no promotions, and no way to even upgrade to a paid version!
Quickly and easily:
• calculate the amount of a tip based on the total bill
• split it between the number of people
While tipping is not mandatory in most of the United States, it is customary in many circumstances for service, especially at almost all sit-down restaurants which offer table service.
Keep in mind that those who provide service are often dependent on tip income and generally are grateful for any tips received, especially when prompt and exceptional service has
General Tipping Guidelinesbeen:
• Wait service (sit down) - 15-20%, pre-tax
• Wait service (buffet) - 10%, pre-tax
• Host or Maitre d' - No obligation for greeting you and showing you to your table.
$10-$20 for going above and beyond to find you a table on a busy night or on occasion, if you are a regular patron
• Take Out - No obligation 10% for extra service (curb delivery) or a large, complicated order
• Home Delivery - 10-15% of the bill, $2-5 for pizza delivery depending on the size of the order and difficulty of delivery
• Bartender - $1-2 per drink or 15-20% of the tab
• Tipping jars - No obligation. Tip occasionally if your server or barista provides a little something extra or if you are a regular customer.
• Restroom Attendant - $0.50-$3, depending on the level of service
• Valet - $2-$5 Tip when the car is returned to you.
• Skycap - $2 first bag, $1 per additional bag
• Doorman - A smile and a "thanks" when he opens the door $1-$4 for carrying luggage
$1-$2 for hailing cab (add an extra $1 if it's raining), $1-$4 beyond the call of duty
• Bellhop - $2 first bag, $1 per additional bag, $2-3 for each additional service, such as room delivery
• Housekeeper - $2-$5 per day, left daily with a note marked "Housekeeping - Thank you"
• Concierge - No obligation for answering questions, $5-10 for tickets or restaurant reservations, $15 for hard-to-get tickets or reservations, or 10-20% of the ticket price
• Taxi driver - 15-20% of the fare, but minimally $1, $2 for the first bag, $1 for the second
• Hair Salon - 15-20%, ask to be split among those who served you
• Manicurist - 15-20%
• Facial, waxing, massage - 15-20%
With Tip Jar, you can enter tips, sales, tipouts and hours worked to keep a neat portfolio of all your work! On top of having all your tips at your finger.. tips, you'll also have access to a slew of neat information!
You can also import and export data as a spreadsheet so you can save records on your computer, print them out and hang them on your wall, or email them to your boss to dispute your paycheck!
With this app you can:
» Track multiple tasks!
» Add tips from anywhere by long-pressing the Search button!
» Enter hourly wages for each task to calculate earned wages!
» Password protection!
» Set a custom first day of the week!
» Backup your data to your sd card or a Dropbox account!
» Review your totals for a day, week, month, or whole year!
» Add notes to each entry!
» Edit or delete anything you'd like!
Permissions needed -
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for importing and exporting
INTERNET to display the help page and upload to Dropbox
It's time for the cavemen, Oogah and Toogah, to collect their food but those pesky dinosaurs are always getting in the way!
Help Oogah and Toogah collect their food while dodging nasty dinosaurs.
Tap the jump button to make the cavemen jump, but watch out for the flying Pterodactyls! Time jumps perfectly to try and avoid getting trapped! Get creative with double jumps for an extra challenge. Collect coins on the way which can be used to purchase tomahawks. In a scenario where you can't dodge a dino? Throw a tomahawk!
The longer you last, the harder the game gets.
It's time for Dinosaur Dodge!
52 Pickup is an extremely simple game. Throw the cards down, and pick them back up! Race against the clock to compete with friends, or see how long you can last in Time Trial mode!
Its the classic 52 Pickup prank without the huss and fuss of actually cleaning up the cards afterward!
In Classic game mode, you pick up all 52 cards as fast as you can. Not challenging enough? Attempt to race the cards in Time Trial mode by picking up cards which drop at increasing speed. The longer you last, the harder it gets!
At the end of each round, you will be presented with in depth statistics on your game play including your time, cards per second, accuracy, and much more
Integrated with Google+ and Google Game Services to easily share your score and challenge your circles and friends on the leaderboards to beat you!
Balls to the Walls brings the fun of classic old school games to a whole new level of difficulty and imagination. An addictive mixture of Pong, Breakout, Curve Ball, Wall Ball and Tennis that can only be described as Balls to the Walls.
Use your paddle to hit the ball and break the blocks in this compelling and visually stunning puzzle game. Simple full screen controller is intuitive and easy to pick up and learn without any experience necessary!
Blast your way through nearly endless automatically generated levels without a break for extra frustration! Collect Power Ups such as tractor beams, slow mode, and super paddles to help defeat this classic game all over again…in 3D!
Don't let the ball get past the paddle, or its instant game over!
Great game to help both kids and adults develop excellent hand eye coordination and increase reaction time!
Challenge friends or strangers with the built in online leaderboards!
Do you have what it takes to bring your Balls to the Walls? Download for free and find out!
"I found myself going back for more punishment over and over!" - RMGP Studios
Now, easily generate an excuse for any situation for thousands of combinations, then text or email to a friend or co-worker.
Don't like the one you got? No problem! Shake your phone or tap Refresh. Like what you see? Great! Save it to your phone to use when the time is right.
Get yourself out of any situation with over 40,000 possible excuse combinations!
- Choose from existing reasons for an excuse, or create your own
- Excuses randomly generated from over 40,000 possible combinations of excuses
- Easily share via Email, Gmail, Hangouts, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and so much more!
- Save your favorite excuses for use when the time is right
- Guarantees new employer by end of day if used to skip out on work!*
- Warning: Possible failing grade will result if used in homework situations*
- And best of all, slap in the face if you cancel a date with your significant other using these excuses!*
*This app is for entertainment purposes, and it is not recommended for use where a real, legitimate excuse is required.