It ok. Wish it had better support for Kindle or Google books Not the best at pulling in content. There's only a few shortcut to apps (like kindle) but support seems low. No support for kindles KFX format killed 40% of the books available on my phone and the remaining 60% are not available due to DRM blocking them. Copying and pasting text isn't a very efficient way to get content into the program. Couldn't find any of the google books I've purchased thats on my phone. I hope support improves. Need to make more content available.
Gets stuck parsing webpage Paid for this as though it was exactly what I needed, now it can't parse any webpages in, they all get stuck half way through :( edit: improved (did something) when I reset display settings weirdly, but still having trouble loading large articles. It would be great if it was reliable
I purchased the full version. The speed reading mode is perfect. Tried various app's and this one is best. I took off one star because the column reading mode is not as well developed and I often like to use it when I tire of speed reading. For example column mode does not have many features and has a few bugs: - Reading spot is lost when modes switched. - Sometimes the page goes blank and you have to flip to refresh. (Both of these bugs are made worse as the pages are long and its a ton of work to get back to spot in page) - There is no auto scroll - No option to change the way pages are shown (long column or page flip)
Can't load books. When i choose to load new book, app crashes. Come on guys. Make it work. Fixed! THANK YOU
My favourite app so far for speed reading although despite buying the paid for version I can't get the ORP to work for me which is hugely frustrating as that was my main reason for buying it. 😞 Would be awesome if it had Text to Speech (TTS) but it seems nobody has created such an app yet.
It is the best ebook out there using RSVP, since it offers many features while staying user friendly. I have got an advise for the developers: you can add the option to see the next paragraph as continuation of the current text (in different colour if needed), so that a long pause is not needed to adapt to the next paragraph's beginning.
-Fixed the Help Menu issues for some smartphones.
-Fixed Android 6.0 File Loading Issues
-Confirmation when exiting app
-Add Halloween Theme
-Other bug fixes
Read aloud and on screen web pages, PDF, DOC, TXT, EPUB and FB2 files and more.
E-book reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization
All-in-one Free Mobile Office Suite App: Word,PDF,Powerpoint,Excel,Docs and Note