With the rapid publication of new articles every week, it can be hard for clinicians and scientists to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
In this app, you can easily access article abstracts, news, upcoming events, and free content from Hepatology , the leading journal in the field of liver disease for more than 25 years.
With access to a range of topics including: immunology, chronic hepatitis, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, genetic and metabolic liver diseases and their complications, liver cancer, and drug metabolism; you can create a reading list tailored to your own interests. It’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from Hepatology, including article abstracts, guidelines, upcoming events, and free content.
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
This application contains information specifically related to liver disease.
if you have an Android tablet, please download the following application : iLiver tablet. It has been specifically developed for use on Android tablet.
For more information, go to www.iliver.eu
inPractice provides insight and practical recommendations for the care of patients with viral hepatitis.
Subject Matter: Viral Hepatitis
Physicians and other healthcare professionals including:
• Hepatology, gastroenterology, and infectious diseases specialists
• Other specialists managing patients with liver disease
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants caring for patients with liver disease
• Primary care practitioners caring for patients with liver disease
• Expert-authored, comprehensive reference work on viral hepatitis
• Continuously updated to incorporate latest findings and best practices
• Complete drug database (by Lexi-Comp; includes all FDA-approved drugs)
• Practice guidelines
• Relevant PubMed abstracts (MEDLINE)
In Practice—Not Just in Theory
Translates the constant stream of latest developments in viral hepatitis into clinically applicable information.
• Search and find targeted recommendations for your patient care questions
• Know that the evidence supports your decisions
Integrates insightful Conference Coverage, drug developments, journal citations, and guidelines to keep you abreast of the developments you can apply to practice.
Education With Relevance
Earn CME credit for the topics you’re searching anyway. (To claim credit, just visit the free, companion Web site.)
• Easily share information with colleagues or trainees
• Integrated bookmark function for quick return access to key topics
• Companion Web site included
How to Gain Access
Free, one-time registration or use your existing Clinical Care Options member ID. (Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties.)
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Hepatology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, is a comprehensive reference source for the definition of terms related to hepatology. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 90 related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
HCC Helper© brings all you HCC coding information together on your mobile device, automatically categorized by body system. It is the most comprehensive implementation of the CMS model with updates to the 2012 coding model. It lets you compare the current ICD9 with it’s ICD10 equivalent and helps you achieve more accurate coding. HCC Helper is available for the Andriod, works without an internet connection, so you can always use your helper internet free and cost free. Enjoy!
More from developer
ภายในแอพลิเคชันประกอบด้วยส่วนอัพเดตราคาซื้อ-ขายทองคำ ส่วนอัพเดตราคาทองในตลาดทอง และข่าวสารเกี่ยวกับทองคำ
แอพลิเคชันนี้เพิ่งเปิดตัวขึ้น และอาจจะมีข้อผิดพลาดอยู่บ้าง เนื่องจากผู้พัฒนาไม่ได้เล่นทองคำนะครับ
หากมีข้อแนะนำใดๆ รบกวนแจ้งผ่านทาง twitter ที่ @kanmanus เลยนะครับ