Gain access to historical data stored in industrial electrical utility meters (compatible with the IEC 870 5 102 protocol).
In accordance with Spanish regulation RD 1110/2007 of August 24, mandatory for Type I and II meters, with contracted power greater than 75kw. and all counters from 15kw with contracted rates 3.0 or 3.1 or higher that have telemetry.
Unlimited access to:
- counter identity
- date and time verification
- closures (usually last 12 months) *
- hourly load curve (usually last 6 months) *
- quarter-hour load curve (usually 2 last months) *
* as long as it is stored in the counter,
This data allows you to optimize the power to be contracted, verify the billing issued by the trader, review savings obtained from the reduction actions (MAEs), size of the capacitor bank ...
The information obtained from the counter memory is downloaded to a file in csv format. With your knowledge and experience you can get savings for your client.
Now also WITHOUT COST access to the real-time data of the instantaneous values measured in the counter. Verify for free and in real time the instantaneous powers consumed, balance between phases, operation of the capacitor banks ...
The information is obtained when a probe is connected to the optical port of the company counter, for which an IEC 62056-21 optical probe with:
- mircroUSB connector and FTDI chipset and mobile phone capable of operating OTG (On-The-Go) (see more technical information for compatibilities on the developer's website)
- optical probe with BLUETOOTH communication
The process is solely and exclusively for reading, the data stored in the meter are not altered or modified in any way.