SOURCE CODE FOR SALE: The entire Java source code for this app is available for sale. Please contact STL@barrythomas.co.uk to discuss.
* Built in file browser
* View Binary and ASCII STL files, with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch) and reset to home position
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* Show the facets, vertices, XYZ axes and a bounding box or any combination
* Select model colour
* Reset model to start size, rotation and position
* Save a screenshot of your model to a PNG file
* View model stats (file name, type, size, number of facets, volume, loading time in milliseconds)
* User settings automatically saved
* Remembers last folder viewed and returns there on startup
* Invert normals.
The Pro version is now free! Go Pro for everything in this version PLUS load and view point clouds and convert ASCII files to binary.