SOURCE CODE FOR SALE: The entire Java source code for this app is available for sale. Please contact STL@barrythomas.co.uk to discuss.
* Built in file browser
* View Binary and ASCII STL files, with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch) and reset to home position
* Show STL facets, vertices, XYZ axes and a bounding box or any combination
* Select model colour
* Reset model to starting position, size and rotation
* Save a screenshot of your model to a PNG file
* View model stats (file name, type, size, number of facets, volume, loading time in milliseconds)
* User settings automatically saved
* Remembers last folder viewed and returns there on startup
* Invert normals.
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* View Binary and ASCII point cloud files (csv, asc, pts, xyz), with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch)
* Filter large point clouds (load all points or just 1 in 2/4/8/16/32)
* Z-boost to highlight altitude variation on wide, flat geo-surveys
* Convert ASCII STL files or point clouds to binary for 25x loading speed.