Here you'll find the most current information about the village and activities in the Raurisertal...
The depth of the snow and temperature are being updated in real time!
A collaboration with Rauriser Hochalmbahnen and Raurisertal.at
This app will lead you the way through this gorgeous valley.
- Know where you are thanks to the very useful map
- Browse through our information database with information about every hotel, restaurant and Almhut!
- Check the weather report (also in real time)
- Check which ski lift and ski runs are open
- Plan your next hike
- Look at the live webcams
- Get yourself familiar with the ski run
- And lots more!
This app also works OFFLINE! Bad reception during your hike in the woods? No problem at all!
Holidays in the mountains: Rauris is located in the National Park Hohe Tauern, Austria. Experience a holiday full of outdoor recreation in the mountains of Salzburg Rauris.
"In the National Park Hohe Tauern, at about 90 kilometers from the City Saltzburg in Austria, your active vacation will become an unforgettable experience. The 30 km long Raurisertal (Rauris Valley) is filled with natural and cultural-historic treasures. In the past, a lot of gold was being mined. You even are still able to pan gold. The valley is also known for it's bearded vulture that lives in the Krumltal. And above all else: the Rauriser Valley is authentic, and not overly touristic." - Raurisertal.at
Long story short: The only app you need in Rauris.
Plans for the next update:
- See where your friends and family are on the slopes or in the village.
*We need your permission to show your current location on the map.