1. Posts on the map
- You can upload pictures with comments about restaurants, travel destinations or even the moments of your own daily life on the map you locate.
You can edit your Posts and share them with other users who need any useful information.
- Go anywhere with ‘tumTree’. If you want to travel or visit certain places, you just move to the places on the map and find out all informations that previous visitors have posted with only one tap. No need to search every search engines or blogs on the internet.
2. Chat invite
- If you want to chat with friends in special places, where can be a private spot or anywhere on Earth, move your pin to the place first and then invite friends you want to chat with there. For example, you invite your friends to a stadium to cheer for your favorite sport team.
3. Chat Messages disappear
- Communicate with users on tumTree, such as Questions about places to visit, questions about daily life, complaint and so on.
- Chat messages are not stored. They automatically disappear after a few seconds.
4. Classifying your Posts
- Classifying your Posts under proper categories makes you and other users to find easy and right search anytime.
- Pin Colors : Me=Orange, Friend=Green, Follower=Purple, Ordinary User=Blue, Exception User(mute)=Gray
- ‘My Pin’is always located in the center of the map.
- To browse user Posts, tap ‘Post’on Home
- After tapping ‘My Pin’, it shows‘Chat Invite and‘Posting’icons.
- Tracking Mode : My current location is updated through ‘Tracking’ Icon
- Post Category Selection : To choose favorite categories, tap ‘Post Categories’< ‘Search’icon on Home
- Chat Invite : To invite friends to chat, tap ‘My Pin’then do‘Chat invite’icon or‘Chat invite’on Friends List < Manage friends < Menu.
- My Posts Edit : To edit my Posts, tap ‘My Posts’on Menu
- Numbers showing on ‘Pins’ mean map scale.
- To browse user profile, tap user ‘Pin’ on map.
- Reporting : Malicious Posts can be reported through‘Report’icon.
‘tumTree’does not store user location information. It is stored in temporary memory while the App is in use, and automatically deleted when you exit the App.
‘tumTree’is an anonymous-based service, and we expect you to mind your internet manners all the time.
No sign up required! Only those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device. Download Glympse today!
✓ Easy: no sign up required or contact lists to manage
✓ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
✓ Live: share location in real-time with dynamic map
✓ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
✓ Passive: runs in the background
✓ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
✓ coordinate a social night out with friends
✓ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
✓ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
✓ find friends at a concert festival
✓ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
✓ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
✓ direct emergency personnel to you quickly
Note about PERMISSIONS: If you have any questions about which Android permissions we require or how we use them, please visit... http://glympse.com/perms
We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please use the "Feedback" feature in the app.
If you still don't find what you are looking for, you can create your own groups and invite others to join. You can discuss on local topics, events, and news and stay up-to-date with what's happening in your locality using our City-based groups. You can either make the groups open to everyone or restrict access and control who can join.
With Gup, you don't just chat, but chat on topics which makes the experience unique, more meaningful, and so much fun. You can post new topics that you want to chat about within a group, share your thoughts, and see what others have to say. You can post photos, comment or like other people’s posts. So if are you looking to socialize with other like-minded people in your locality or city or across the globe to discuss hot topics with people, join interesting forums, or simply chat and kill boredom, you definitely need to be Gupping. You can even share posts across Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and Whatsapp to add to the fun.