Numbers Attack is a brain training application which competes for a time until it touches in order Brock by whom the number was drawn and finishes touching all the Brock. In Numbers Attack, the number of Brock of 5x5, 6x6, and 7x7 can be chosen, Furthermore, all the 7 sorts variegated options, such as an option on which the color of the number for every block, an angle, a size, and a font are displayed at random, are prepared, and not only a peripheral vision but the capability to recognize Brock of the target number momentarily is trained.
Please challenge yourself's limit by setup with higher difficulty!!
Furthermore, record can be registered into on-line ranking.
[Game setup] 1. Game Mode - Time attack mode He is Mohd who competes for which touch Brock to whom the number simply displayed on a screen was attached in order of the number, and can touch all the Brock in short time.
- Time restriction mode Although Brock to whom the number was attached is touched in order of a number like time attack mode, the time limit is set up and he is Mohd aiming at touching all the Brock in the time limit. If the remaining time is lost, it will become time over and will become the end of a game.
it will remain, if it is late to mistake Brock who it comes out to remain by touching earlier right Brock in this Mohd, and to increase time, and touches conversely, or to touch right Brock, and time will decrease. Furthermore, there is a combo bonus system to which increase time at each time is made to increase further and which can carry out things by making the remaining time increase continuously. This Mohd needs to aim at leaving many remaining time more and achieving an aim, if it gets used for the purpose of touching all the Brock in the time limit first of all, remaining and increasing time.
2. Number of Brock -5x5 -6x6 -7x7
In time restriction mode, the timing to which it remains with the initial value of the time limit according to the number of Brock, and the change in time is added changes.
3. Option seven of the followings [ option / which raises the difficulty of a game ] -- it is . Any number of options can be combined freely and can be chosen. The more it attaches an option, the more difficulty goes up. In time restriction mode, the timing to which it remains according to the option to attach, and the change in time is added changes.
- Random color The color of the number in each block displays at random from 16 colors.
- Random angle Direction of the number in each block displays at random from 0 times, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, and 270 degrees.
- Random size The size of the number in Brock is displayed at random from three steps.
- Random font In a table, the number in Brock is shown at random from the font of three sorts and four types.
- Shuffle Whenever it touches right Brock, all the blocks rearrange.
- Reverse The order of reverse, i.e., the option touched in an order from largest number of Brock.
- Stealth It is an option which is not understood whether Brock has finish touching. If this option is attached, even if it finishes touching, Brock's display will not change on a display.
A more detailed help can be referred to for a game setup from the arrangement screen in an application.
Record of a time is possible by local on-line for every patterns of all the of a game setup explained above. On-line, the ranking up to the 20th place can be registered and displayed for every setup.