I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
A simple basic keypad calculator, similar to a small handheld calculator. Easily calculates addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, square root, and percent.
Just a basic calculator for basic calculations and memory functions that works on all Android devices.
- Does Not Require Any Permissions
- No Ads
- Does Not Slow Your Device Down
The operations for this standard calculator are listed below:
M+ = Add to Memory
M- = Subtract from Memory
MR = Memory Recall
C = Clear Current Operation
√ = take the square root function for the value shown
% = use on the last operation on the last value entered
(100 - 22 % = 78; 100 minus 22% of 100 is 78
100 x 22 % = 22; 100 times 22% is 22)
Hope this helps someone! Leave good reviews to keep me going! Thanks!
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
Big numbers and a big display makes this calculator a joy to use. Makes calculating fun again.
With the calculator, you can:
• Add/subtract/multiply/divide and take percents.
• Enter multiple values before solving, for example 5 x 5 - 22.
• Display history and bring the result of a calculation back from history.
• Store and recall a single entry.
• Erase last buttons pressed.
• Clear entire entry.
• Scroll the result window.
Use it at home, in your office or on the run for on-the-spot calculations. You will never to have to look for a basic calculator again if you have your phone.
You will find this a great replacement for your simple handheld calculator.
Great for beginning students and the math challenged.
Unlike ordinary office calculator Easy Calculator lets you perform complicated expressions always keeping an eye on the input data.
* Expression calculation
* Calculation history
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips)
* Auto enclose in bracket. Just click )
* Advanced result formatting
* Round a number to a specified number of digits
* Sound and vibration effects on touch
* Advanced memory operations: M+, M- with unlimited number of memory cells
Try EasyCalcPro (Easy Calculator Pro) version for more features.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
The project was started by me in June 2012 and by October 2012 it was accepted into CyanogenMod. Since then, users of the app have helped greatly in cleaning up the ui, improving the matrix features, and translating the app into all the languages currently available. Without them, this app would be nowhere near as polished as it's become.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you hide your default calculator by either disabling it (v4.1+) or using a custom launcher. Otherwise, the similar app names may prove confusing.
Calculator has the following features and more:
-Graphs for X,Y functions
-Hexadecimal and Binary support
-Widget for lockscreen and launcher
-History of previous calculations
-Google Glass support
The app is completely open source and the source can be downloaded at: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
1.) Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
2.) Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
3.) Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
4). Don't show itself in recent apps
5). In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
6). View hidden files without unhiding them again
More and more features and improvements will be made available soon. Suggestions are always welcome.
Note: 1. The secret screen's UI(the one with hide and un-hide buttons) may look a little weird on small screen sizes
2. Refresh gallery button will not work in android kitkat 4.4 (and it is not possible fix this). Don't worry its not even needed and will most probably be removed in future release.
★★★★★ "Nice Calculator! Handles everyday calculations and then some with ease and speed!" - Michael Christy (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
MyCalc includes: Scientific calculator, Standard calculator, Currency calculator, Tip and Percent calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
● My Calc Features:
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
Keywords: plus, minus, operations, stealth, hide, arthmetic, math, mathematics, Rechenarten, verdecken, Arithmetik, Mathe, Mathematik, más, menos, operaciones, sigilo, ocultar,
aritmética, mate, matemáticas, moins, opérations, ruser, cacher, arithmétique, maths, mathématiques
- Basic construction calculator allows you to easily divide rooms for lighting in imperial or metric measurements.
- Calculate any single motor and get maximum overcurrent, maximum overload, minimum wire, minimum pipe, and minimum bond wire size.
- Calculate any transformer size and get KVA, FLA, pipe size, fuse and breaker size, bond size and ground size, on both primary and secondary. Easily choke down the transformer and get appropriate results for the modified demand load.
- Calculate the allowable ampacity of any wire type and deration situation.
- Calculate maximum number of similar sized wires in a given pipe size.
- Calculate box fill of any box and any situation.
- Calculate pipe size required for a list of any number, size, and type of wire.
- Calculate required ground and bonding sizes.
- Easily calculate complicated voltage drop calculations. Get results for percentage voltage drop as well as maximum lengths of runs. Derating is also supported. Support for wire sizes from #24awg to 2000mcm.
- Calculate minimum burial depths for any situation including special situations including mechanical protection, under slab, and rock encased.
- Calculate recommeneded torque settings for all varieties of lugs and terminations.
- Convert many common units.
- Find NEMA codes and specs of receptacles.
- Easily access in app support with quick links to your phone's email.
More from developer
This app is for diabetics that count carbs. If you count carbs you should check out this app!
I made this app for my girl friend who is a diabetic, I know some times it is so confusing when calculating how much insulin you need. That is why I made this app.
All you have to do is fill in the algorithm and then just type in what your blood sugar is and how many carbs your eating and it will calculate how much insulin you should take! :)
But it also can save what you are eating and when, then you can hit save and it will save it. When you hit HIST (history) you can see all the times you ate and what your blood sugar was, how many carbs, how much insulin, what you ate and when.
This is the first release, I shall be updating it with more features :)
WARNING: Please test this app out before using it. I am not responsible for you giving the wrong amount of insulin. Also, if there are any bugs please let me know ASAP. Thank You.
And I hope you enjoy it,
Q: How do I reset the time to now?
A: Long press the "AM/PM" button to reset the time to NOW.
-Fixed a critical error in the order of the history (it should always be in order (of the time you set), if not email me!)
-Added the ability to not go out of range on the day,hours, and minutes.
-Initial Release for Android (it is version 1.1 so the blackberry and android version will be the same.)
Tired of your ugly boring calculator? Try My Basic Calc!
You will never be bored of your calculator again! Customizable in every way! Everything you see on the screen can be customized.
Is your phone rooted and you flash custom roms? Finally you can have a calculator that matches any rom you are running!
This app saves the themes to the sd card so you will ALWAYS have them! Even switching between roms and different phones!
This is the donate version of My Basic Calc. Please try My Basic Calc first! If you enjoy My Basic Calc and want to support our development team, please consider donating!
**If you are coming from My Basic Calc, please don't forget to back up your current theme! So when you upgrade to the pro version, you can have your theme!
Also you get the following awesome features:
*Back Up and Restore Themes!
*Themes (more coming!)
--- Go Green
--- Orange Creamsicle
--- Purple Fusion
--- Midnight Blue
--- WP7 Style (Windows Phone 7)
--- hTC Inspired (Htc Sense UI)
*Full Basic Calculator
*Intuitive Recent History
--- Just click the expression/answer you want!
--- Shows the answer as you type!
--- Inserts commas into the answer, for easier readability!
Developers: Hi, we are Josh Angelsberg and Daniel Hollis. We are two guys that wanted to make the best calculator on the market. A calculator that demonstrates you as a person! We are the type of people that love customization, and if you like customization you will like My Basic Calc.
If you have any comments or questions don’t hesitate to email us! Through the app itself or by the link below.
Have an idea for a theme? Let us know! If we like your idea we will try and make it a reality.
--- So it vibrates with each button press
--- This is only used for backing up and restoring themes
-Added ability to switch Ans Button with a Percent Button
**You can still long press for Recent History
***The setting is located at: Preferences/Appearance Settings/Text Settings/ "Ans/Percent Button" (At the bottom)
-Fixed a bug where commas would get saved into the Ans Button which caused a syntax error upon use
-Added commas to the answer
-Answers in the Recent History now show commas
-Fixed keyboard initially showing up for some users
-Fixed parentheses not erasing the answer after pressing the equals button
-Fixed Ans button giving two answers after pressing the equals button
-Fully ICS optimized and compatible
-Fixed missing cursor on ICS
-Fixed the dialogs' "black" background on ICS
-The app is now ICS themed for users running android 3.0+
-Restoring themes are now listed based off of the time they were created\n-Added Theme Manager
-Optimized Backing up and Restoring of themes
-New Redefined Icon!