Bass Guitar Solo is the best electric bass simulator on Android. Ideal for training and easy to use, it includes 9 excellent pack sounds (4 fingered and 4 picked + 1 Slap) and all the features you can expect from the best free musical simulator (awesome sound, transposition, multi touch, different skins, recording, loop play, examples, scales...). An app made by musicians for musicians and for all the people who want to learn to play bass guitar, from beginners to experts. Bass Guitar Solo is as an intuitive and useful tool to learn accompaniment patterns, play with your friends, make your jam sessions just using your cell phone or tablet. With its great design, you will feel like a genuine bass player. Experience the most advanced techniques in bass with this virtual instrument.
- Incredible audio samples sets recorded with studio quality: 4 real picked sound banks and 4 fingered sound banks (8 sound banks in total, including acoustic, electric, distorted, etc), plus 1 Slapped Bass Sound.
- You can do transposition to pitch up or down the tone to be tuned with your favorite songs (transpose up to 2 semitones up and down from standard EADG key). This way, you can use it like a tuner
- Record, play and repeat your session tracks and show it to your friends later. You can loop your basslines and play while playback
- Learn to play bass with the bassline songs and the scales included (pentatonic, harmonic minor, major and minor)
- Tap all the frets you want on the fretboard to play notes (absolutely multitouch, you can do chords)
- Interface in HD. You can choose between different neck skin layouts.
- 10 frets available for each string, so you can improvise all the scales
- Perfect for jamming on whatever style: rock, heavy metal, pop, jazz, etc. Choose the sound pack that best suites your musical style.
- Short delay (note: depending on your device memory and speed)
- Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Join us on Facebook: