Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
Would you like to improve your English? With „Speak English“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak English" is an app which helps you to improve your English speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
- Basic English
- Job Interview
- Customer Service
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak English“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your English. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
English Grammar is the study of words and the ways words work together in English. An invisible force that guides us as we put words together into sentences. Any person who communicates using a particular language is consciously or unconsciously aware of the grammar of that language.
English grammar in use is a free app with English grammar lessons and test function for improving your English skill.
With this app, your English grammar will become better and better. Keep this application always in your pocket. give us feedback and join our English grammar communities for more updates.
Essential grammar in use.
✪Nouns and using
✪Ajective and using
✪Use of Shall
✪Use of Should
✪Use of Wish
✪Using of Must or Have To
If you found any problem in this application or anything want to share with us, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or oCoderSolutions@gmail.com.
with this app, you also learning grammar and test your English with the easiest way.
PS: this app is better if we learn with BBC Learning English, VOA special English, British council, English conversation.
Every day you will receive a valuable tip on the IELTS Listening, Reading, Speaking or Writing test papers, as well as general advice on how to prepare for your IELTS test.
Do you know:
- about distractors in the Listening test?
- the importance of a data overview sentence in Writing Task 1?
- what to do when you don't understand the question in the Speaking test?
Download IELTS Tips to find answers to all these questions and more!
ClarityEnglish and the British Council co-publish the award-winning Road to IELTS, which has delivered more than three million IELTS preparation sessions in 2014.
Grammar is the study of words and the ways words work together. An invisible force that guides us as we put words together into sentences. Any person who communicates using a particular language is consciously or unconsciously aware of the grammar of that language.
To speak in a clearer and more effective manner we study grammar. A person who has unconscious knowledge of grammar may be sufficient for simple language use, but the ones who wish to communicate in an artful manner and well, will seek greater depth of understanding and proficiency that the study of grammar provides.
This android application will help to improve your English grammar. Keep this application always in your pocket. give us feedback and join our English grammar communities for more updates.
☆☆☆New Topics ☆☆☆
✪Use of Let
✪Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few
✪Use of Shall
✪Use of Should
✪Use of Wish
✪Using of Must or Have To
☆☆☆ Topics ☆☆☆
✪ Active Or Passive Voice
✪ Auxiliary Verbs
✪ Grammar Mistakes
✪ Degree of comparison
✪ Direct & indirect speech
✪ English phonetics
✪ Essay Writing
✪ Figure of speech
✪ Gerund and present participles
✪ Going to
✪ Had better
✪ Independent & Dependent Clauses
✪ Irregular verbs
★ Best way to practice your English by listening to English Podcast
★ Famous English Podcast Channel: VOA, BBC, British Council, ...
● 77년 전통 영국문화원의 영어교육 노하우를 담은 단어학습 어플리케이션!!
● 언어심리학 이론에 근거한 가장 효과적인 단어 학습법! “6 Meetings” 을 경험해 보세요.
● 영국문화원의 "6 Meetings" 학습법
영국문화원은 학습자들이 다양한 경로를 통해 단어들을 만날수록 쉽게 기억할 수 있다는 ‘언어심리학 이론’에 근거하여, 한 단어를 여섯 번의 다른 방법으로 접하는 “6 Meetings” 학습법을 완성했습니다.
1. Wordstudy (단어학습) ▶ 2. Pelmanism (의미찾기) ▶ 3. Gap-Fill (빈칸넣기) ▶ 4. Anagram (단어배열) ▶ 5. Synonym & Antonym (동의어 및 반의어) ▶ 6. Hangman (행맨게임)
● 일상생활에 유용한 1,500개의 필수 영단어 수록
생활 속 다양한 상황에서 응용 가능한 중요 영단어를 엄선하여 일상생활 (Everyday), 업무 (Work), 시험 (Exams)의 카테고리로 분류하였습니다.
● 영국문화원 원어민 강사의 정통 영국식 발음 제공
영국인 원어민 강사가 들려주는 정확한 발음의 단어와 예문을 들으며 정통 발음을 익힐 수 있습니다.
● 영어로 공부하는 영어단어
가장 효과적인 단어학습법은 해당 언어로 이해하고 익히는 것입니다. British Council Words는 영어로 생각하고 이해할 수 있도록 만들어졌습니다.
● 알람기능을 통한 규칙적인 자가학습.
● 단어장의 자동재생 기능을 통한 반복청취 학습.
● 퀴즈를 통한 복습 및 랭킹의 SNS 공유.
● 그래프로 확인하는 학습현황 및 정답률.
Plus MX는 영국문화원과 파트너쉽을 맺고 교육용 모바일 어플리케이션을 개발하고 있습니다. 국내 최고 수준의 설계/디자인/개발능력을 바탕으로 iOS 및 안드로이드용 모바일 어플리케이션을 자체적으로 개발, 공급하고있으며 빠르게 변하는 모바일 환경에 맞는 다양한 제품 개발에 앞장서고 있습니다.
어플리케이션 개발 관련한 문의는 email@example.com으로 연락주시면 성심껏 답변드리겠습니다. 감사합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
This English Grammar Test app is perfect for pre-intermediate level.
We have collected 600 English grammar exercises. They are represented in 30 tests.
We have managed to put 20 English grammar units in each test in a way that each question is a part of a certain unit.
When you complete your English test you see which aspects of English grammar you are good at and which of them require more practice.
When you make a mistake the app explains you why your answer was not correct. Simple explanations will help you revise information about grammar details.
Try not to do all 600 English exercises at once. Use this app to get information about your good and bad sides. Take a grammar test once or twice a week during your curriculum and analyze your results. Focus not on mistakes but on the explanations given.
With the progress page provided in the app you can see your total score and result in each english test. There are three scales from bad to perfect which indicate your percentage. If your total score is colored green then you are ready for a new level.
- 30 tests and 600 english exercises
- 20 English grammar units in every test
- simple explanations
- total score and progress analytics
- clear user interface
- beautiful design
Syllabus covered in each english test
- Word Order
- Present Tenses
- Past Tenses
- Future Tense
- Passive Voice
- Modal Verbs
- Phrasal Verbs
- Irregular Verbs
- Relative Clauses
- Noun plus Preposition
- Adjective plus Preposition
- Some, any, a lot of, many, much etc.
- Reported Speech
1. Parts Of Speech - Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb,Preposition,Conjunction, Interjection
3. Degree Of Comparison
5. Relative Clauses
7. Active and Passive Voice
17. Question Tags
18. Subjects, Verbs and Objects
19. Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
21. Determiners -
a. What are Determiners
b. Definite Articles
c. InDefinite Articles
d. Exceptions To Using The Definite Article
e. The Demonstratives
f. The Possessives.
g. Which, What, Whose
h. Which And Whose
i. Such, What, Rather, Quite
j. Other, Another.
12. Distributives -
1. The Quantifiers
2. Cardinal And Ordinal Numbers
3. Enough + Noun
4. Graded Quantifiers
5. Quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns
6. The Quantifiers Some and Any
7. The Quantifiers-A few and few, a little and little
8. The Quantifiers-Compound nouns made with SOME, ANY and NO
Practice Questions in
Correct Form of Nouns
Nouns to Verb
This app also includes English Tenses.
Also Practice questions for Tenses.
App will also show the correct and wrong answer so that you can study better.
If you want to practiceGrammar , then here is our English Grammar practice App
We have made it the smallest size application size possible than any other similar application with more content.
The best way to improve your English grammar.
This app contains more than 3000 questions.
List of lessons:
- Articles: a/an/the
- Prepositions of Time & Place: in/at/on
- Present Simple
- Present Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Simple
- Past Continuous
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Future Simple
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Question Tags
- Question Words
- Either/or and Neither/nor
- Gerunds and Infinitives
- Some or Any
- Much or Many
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Improve your English grammar now with more than 1000 questions, 750+ flashcards and 100+ games. Learning by doing & tracking your progress!
Practice English Grammar helps you learn English grammar for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests by practicing interactive grammar exercises on your smartphone or tablet (beginner + advanced level). Practice English Grammar contains many grammar lessons explaining the grammar topics via articles, test, flashcards and learning games. Practice English Grammar includes more than
• 1000+ questions
• 750+ flashcards
• 100+ learning games
• grammar articles
• detailed feedback on questions.
In 16 topics, this app helps you practicing your English grammar (elementary and advanced level) for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests. The following grammar topics are covered in this app:
• Modal Verbs
• Passive Voice
• Past Continuous
• Past Simple
• Phrasal verbs
• Possessive Adjectives
• Present Continuous
• Present Simple
• Reported Speech
• Some and Any
Practice English Grammar gives you feedback to each of your answers. Tests and games in Practice English Grammar have not only multiple choice questions but also other interactive question types such as multiple response, matching, fill-in-the-blank, text response, numeric response etc. Some questions and games also contain media content which makes your learning sessions more fun and interactive. Statistics help you monitoring your progress, so it gets easier for you to prepare for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests.
We are constantly updating the Practice English Grammar app with new content, tests and games. Our mission is, to continually improve your learning experience. So, we always appreciate your feedback! Let us know your questions and suggestions to improve this app:
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English grammar anytime, anywhere!
Your Practice English Grammar team.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
★ 77년 전통 영국문화원의 영어교육 노하우를 담은 숙어학습 어플리케이션
★ Real British Expression! 기존 영어 앱에서는 없었던 정통 영국식 표현 500가지 수록
★ 언어 심리학 이론에 근거한 가장 효과적인 단어 학습법! ‘6 Meetings’를 경험해 보세요.
● British Council 의 ‘6 Meetings’ 학습법
British Council은 학습자들이 다양한 경로를 통해 단어들을 만날수록 쉽게 기억할 수 있다는 ‘언어심리학 이론’에 근거하여,
한 단어를 여섯 번의 다른 방법으로 접하는 “6 Meetings” 학습법을 완성했습니다.
1. Idiom study(숙어 학습) ▶ 2. Word Order(문장 만들기) ▶ 3. Missing Word(단어 넣기) ▶ 4. Right Sentence(맞는 문장 고르기) ▶ 5. Match up in Other Words(대체 문장 찾기) ▶ 6.Hangman(행맨 게임)
● British Council 원어민 강사의 정통 영국식 발음 제공
영국인 원어민 강사가 들려주는 정확한 발음과 예문을 들으며 정통 발음을 익힐 수 있습니다.
● 영어로 공부하는 영어표현
가장 효과적인 단어학습법은 해당 언어로 이해하고 익히는 것입니다. British Council Words는 영어로 생각하고 이해할 수 있도록 만들어졌습니다.
● 알람기능을 통한 규칙적인 자가학습
● ‘숙어노트’의 자동재생 기능을 통한 반복청취 학습
● 퀴즈를 통한 복습 및 랭킹의 SNS공유
● 그래프로 확인하는 학습현황 및 정답률
고급영어는 숙어학습에서 시작됩니다. 500개의 정통 영국식 표현을 통해 당신의 영어 실력을 한 단계 끌어올려 보세요!
PlusMX는 영국문화원과 파트너쉽을 맺고 교육용 모바일 어플리케이션을 개발하고 있습니다. 국내 최고 수준의 설계/디자인/개발능력을 바탕으로 iOS 및 안드로이드용 모바일 어플리케이션을 자체적으로 개발, 공급하고있으며 빠르게 변하는 모바일 환경에 맞는 다양한 제품 개발에 앞장서고 있습니다.
어플리케이션 개발 관련한 문의는 email@example.com으로 연락주시면 성심껏 답변드리겠습니다. 감사합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
LearnEnglish Podcasts app is a series of English learning podcasts for you to directly download and enjoy on your Android device. You also have the option to stream.
Each show, with the dynamic duo of Tess and Ravi is 20 minutes long and comes with questions aimed at Elementary learners of English, which you can try and answer while listening to the podcast.
The tapescript also moves in time with the audio to aid listening. This feature is not available when in live streaming mode.
* 3 series of podcasts to date, more to follow
* practice activities for each podcast
* audioscript for supported learning
Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz for English learners to test common vocabulary, spelling and grammar that appears in everyday English.
* 3 levels - Easy, Medium, Hard
* 3 quiz categories – Words, Grammar, Spelling
* 10 common topics – Food & Restaurants, Travel, Small Talk, Hobbies etc,
* Earn badges as you play and share with others
* Compete with others on a global leaderboard
* Share your badges with others on a leaderboard
* Feedback provided on wrong answers to enhance your learning.
Find even more exciting language activities at
FOUR LEVELS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
The app is suitable for learners of all levels and offers grammar activities at Beginner (CEFR level A1), Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced (CEFR level C2). Start at your level, and as your grammar accuracy improves, progress to the next.
OVER 1000 PRACTICE QUESTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
The app has over 40 free grammar practice questions and you can buy more through in-app purchasing. Each level contains over 600 grammar activities, split into about 25 grammar topics such as Simple past, Question tags and Prepositions. The grammar questions use 10 unique activity types such as fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice and matching.
PRACTICE AND TEST
Work through practice questions at your own pace in the Practice section or challenge your knowledge in the Test section and see how well you know the grammar topics at your level.
UK and US EDITIONS
We have released UK and US editions of LearnEnglish Grammar that use British English and American English respectively. The content is adapted to reflect differences between British and American English for usage, spelling and pronunciation.
The app is fully available in English, Japanese and Spanish. Help files and instructions images are additionally available in Arabic, Chinese, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
TOP GRAMMAR PRACTICE APP
English learners from all over the world love our app. LearnEnglish Grammar has ranked #1 in the iTunes Education category in 9 countries and ranks in the top ten in over 40 countries. The app has over 1,000,000 downloads!
- “Super! Clear and Precise! – Very good app for studying English.”
- “Very good! – On the way to work I am now practicing grammar instead of listening to music.”
Get more great English learning apps from the British Council at:
With LearnEnglish Audio & Video, you can access the best podcasts and video brought to you by our LearnEnglish website, as well as lots of special features. The podcasts and videos don't require internet streaming, so you can access the content even when you're away from your computer!
* Interactive audioscripts for every episode of content
* Interactive keyword glossaries for every episode of content
* Comprehension exercises for every episode of content, with Progress screen so you can track your progress
* Media players for both audio and video content
* Full screen video player when device is in landscape orientation
* Organise media content in the ‘My content’ library. Content is listed by series or episode
* Buy additional podcasts and videos for more listening practice
* Share what you’re watching and listening to through Facebook, Twitter and Email with integrated social media
If you like our app, don’t forget to rate it in your Google Play store. Thanks, and happy listening and watching!
Get more great apps from the British Council at:
IELTS Word Power allows you to:
• Learn English and improve your vocabulary.
• Prepare for the IELTS test with all the information for candidates.
• Find the nearest IELTS test centre.
Aimed at children who are learning English as a second or foreign language, LearnEnglish Kids: Videos provides ten fun videos to enjoy.
* Goldilocks and the Three Bears
* Jack and the Beanstalk
* Little Red Riding Hood
* Dark Dark Wood
* The Monster Shopping Trip
* Record Breakers
and many more.
Includes a parents' guide with information on how best to help your child learn English.
Get more great content at http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/
Watch natural and authentic conversations in English in this video app, with audioscripts to help you follow along. Each video features:
- an audioscript so you can read along while you listen
- glossary to help you learn and remember words
- comprehension questions to help check your understanding
- pitch control to slow down the audio.
LEARN ABOUT UK CULTURE
Watch 24 videos to learn more about life in the UK. Follow the host Richard around London as he visits Shakespeare’s Globe theatre and Harrods department store. Learn more about the history of the English language and find out more about British entrepreneurs like Richard Branson.
WATCH VIDEOS TO POWER UP YOUR ENGLISH LISTENING
When learning English, practice makes perfect. We recommend you use this app several times a week, listening to the videos repeatedly to keep practising.
Use the app in three stages to maximise progress:
* watch the videos with the audioscript to follow along as you listen
* listen to the audio only with the audioscript to help focus on the words
* watch the videos in landscape mode without the audioscript to really test your listening.
Constant practice using the LearnEnglish GREAT Videos app will help you feel more confident listening to native speakers and improve your pronunciation. After using this app, you will understand more when listening to English, such as the videos and podcasts in our LearnEnglish Audio & Video app.
LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL
We are the world’s English experts and we provide English language learning opportunities worldwide. We deliver English lessons in over 80 teaching centres in nearly 50 countries. Our apps are written by English teachers and language experts and offer grammar, vocabulary and listening practice. Check out our other apps and visit our LearnEnglish websites.
The GREAT campaign promotes the UK as a great place to study, visit and do business.
BRING WORDS TO LIFE!
* All word data comes from Cambridge University Press' learner dictionaries
* Word lists are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) levels
* Topic by topic learning – you choose the areas you need to practice
* Includes tips for learning vocabulary
* Learn 75 pre-installed new words through interactive flashcards
* Add pictures, sounds, example sentences, translations and notes to flashcards to help you remember
* Check your understanding of new words through a wide range of activities
* Review the words quickly in a list view and archive the words you have learnt and know
* Buy more word packs especially for your level and interests
* Create your own flashcards for new words as you need them
SHARE WORDS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
* Now you can sync Your Words across all your mobile devices
* Share your own flashcards through Facebook, Twitter and Email. Help your friends to learn!
Users must create an account to download more words. MyWordBook is free but in app purchases may incur a charge. Costs are highlighted within the in app purchasing section (Store).
“1001 ways” is a fun and educative mobile app that allows you to learn English accents from all over the world. All you have to do is watch a video of a person speaking and guess where the person is from. Test your listening skills and become an accent expert!
A video will appear of a person saying «There are 1001 ways to speak English».
Listen carefully to the accent and try to guess where the person is from.
Be part of the game
Record a 5-second video of you saying: «There are 1001 ways to speak English». Your video will be added to the game, and others playing the game can guess where you are from!
Ask your friends! If you are having trouble guessing the correct answer, use your social media network to share a video and get advice from your friends!
Check your ranking!
You can take a look at your national and global ranking in the Fun Stats menu. Share your score and challenge your friends anytime!
The «1001 ways» is presented by the British Council who jointly owned IELTS.
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration. It is now accepted by more than 9,000 organisations in 135 countries around the world - including over 3,000 insitutions in the USA.
4 UNITS, 20 LESSONS
Detailed course written by experienced teachers with esteemed knowledge in English for tourism and hospitality. Includes 20 lessons that cover all the English phrases you will need when travelling in a taxi– from the moment the client meets the taxi driver, to navigating the taxi journey and dropping clients off. Focus on learning the most useful phrases and expand your vocabulary and grammar while doing it.
LISTEN TO NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
Train your listening skills with dialogues and conversations of real-life situations, all spoken by native speakers and clarified with images. Learn and review expressions and phrases you use anytime you are in a taxi.
INTERACTIVE LEARNING AND PRACTICING
Have fun while you practice the most important vocabulary, grammar and phrases through interactive questions such as fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-drop, multiple choice and image labelling.
SPEAKING PRACTICE TO IMPROVE FLUENCY
Recording function allows you to compare your own speech with the native English speaking sample. Improve pronunciation and fluency by reviewing your speech over and over again.
* 20 lessons spread across 4 Units
* Each lesson contains 4 sections – Presentation, Language Practice, Speaking Practice and Progress
* Questions are presented in 10 unique activity types – from multiple choice to labelling.
* Questions use text, images and audio for an interactive and fun learning experience
* Interactive syllabus lists all the learning points in each lesson
* Fully localised for Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
* Help files available in 8 languages
* Improved speed and performance
If you’re looking for great grammar practice, try our LearnEnglish Grammar app. For a unique way to build your own vocabulary flashcards and download ready-made word packs, try our MyWordbook app. For these and more great language practice apps from the British Council, go to:
Play three exciting games and learn over 60 new words. Listen to the narrator and follow the instructions to place toys and classroom objects in a box, pop balloons to learn numbers, colours and shapes and sweep away leaves and snow to find food and objects hidden beneath.
• Learn over 60 English words including numbers, colours, shapes, food, animals, classroom objects and toys
• Practise listening and hear the Timmy narrator say the words aloud
• Play exciting games that get more challenging as you get smarter
• Collect stickers and videos as you progress in the app
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from our users, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN ENGLISH WITH SHAUN AND TIMMY AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
If you enjoyed the Learning Time with Timmy app you may like to learn more about the British Council’s Learning with Time with Timmy and Shaun preschool course. In this course, the British Council has combined 80 years of teaching experience Aardman’s creative flair, and loveable children’s television stars Shaun the Sheep and Timmy to help create a brand new English learning experience for preschool children.
Children will develop a host of key life skills alongside English language abilities and the stimulating and multi-sensory world of our unique learning centres will allow them to learn through play whilst increasing their communication, imagination, creativity and fine motor skills. Contact a British Council near you for more information.
Visit http://www.britishcouncil.org/english to find a British Council near you.
SAFETY AND DATA PRIVACY
ABOUT THE BRITISH COUNCIL’S ENGLISH LEARNING APPS
The British Council creates top English learning apps for learners of all ages, from pre-school and primary school children to adults. Our apps for children help them learn to read, speak and spell in English. Visit our website to see all our apps - http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/parents/apps.