Great teaching tool Fantastic tool, that I use as a mum, to create exercises for my 4 and 6 years old children. From re-ordering parts of sentences (to practice reading) to spelling simple words (re-ordering letters), to quizzes on sums, to whatever you can imagine! The app is very intuitive indeed and the children got the hang of it in no time at all. They think it's entertainment, rather than learning, and yet they do learn so much!! Thanks to apps like this that turned our tablet into such a useful teaching tool!
- Increase the maximum number of boxes of tables up to 10 x 10.
- Added the vocalization of texts identifying areas and table captions.
- Added statistics about the performance and results of completed exercises.
- Added the ability to access the Internet via a proxy server authenticated or not.
- Optimization of loading exercises and associated images.
- Optimizing the management of cache files.
- Optimizing and simplifying management of the voice engine.
School Intercom leverages better communication to raise money for the classroom.