If you are serious about learning Arabic, ACON is your partner.
For almost a decade, nearly 200.000 students, teachers, linguists and translators have used ACON as their go-to reference for Arabic verb conjugation. This is because ACON will save you time and frustration when dealing with verb conjugation, so that you can focus on the things that are important.
ACON on Android currently supports:
- Tri-literal roots
- Active and Passive voices
- Perfect, Imperfect tenses
- Indicative, Subjunctive, Jussive and Imperative moods
- Verb type I (فعل) to type X (استفعل)
It will conjugate:
- Regular roots
- Doubled roots (with shadda)
- Hamzated roots
- Assimilated roots (firs letter weak)
- Hollow roots (second letter weak)
- Weak-end roots (third letter weak)
- Exceptional verbs (e.g.: ليس, رأى, أرى)
ACON also offers an intelligent vowel-suggestion system, which automatically gives you the correct vowel combinations for over 4.000 different roots.