Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
5) Molar mass calculator
Make sure that you are familiar with periodic table of elements.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online and become a master of chemistry!
- 29 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 20 - 25 chemical elements,
- for levels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 select chemical symbol based on the name of the chemical element,
- for levels 2, 8, 14, 20, 26 select correct atomic number of the chemical element,
- for levels 3, 9, 15, 21 select proper group of the chemical element,
- for levels 4, 10, 16, 22, 27 select proper period of the chemical element,
- for levels 5, 11, 17, 23, 28 select proper block of the chemical element,
- for levels 6, 12, 18, 24, 29 select the name of the chemical element on the basis of the chemical symbol,
- ranking of top players.
If you are preparing for chemistry tests or you simply like chemistry, chemical elements and combinations and you want to test your knowledge, this application is for you!
With search menu to make easier to look up elements by name.
Translated into English and Spanish, more languages soon.
See the composition of each element:
- Atomic number
- Oxidation state
- Covalent radius
- Ionic radius
- Atomic radius
- Electronic shell
- Energy of first ionisation
- Atomic mass
- Boiling Point
- Melting point
- Link to Wikipedia for each item for more information
- List of elements for a faster search
Get a periodic table of elements in the palm of your hand all the information you need in your mobile.
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Ranked No 1 app in U.K, U.S, India, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Australia and Brazil for its quick reference.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
1/ 118 elements of Mendeleiv classification
2/ Table view or list view of elements
3/ Arrange element colors by blocks or categories
4/ Search elements by symbol or name
5/ Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
6/ Electron shell diagram for each element
7/ Holo interface
8/ Wikipedia details for each element
9/ Video details for each element
Don't hesitate to contact me for feedbacks or features proposals : email@example.com
A Pro version with no ads is also available here on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.ptable.pro
If you want help me to translate the application in another language, contact me by email also.
The Periodic Table Educalabs facilitates the understanding of periodic properties behavior of the elements through interactive 3D visualization.
It also allows for the three-dimensional observation of atomic model of each element and its corresponding electron configuration.
This Periodic Table is part of Educalabs, an groundbreaking platform for educational apps.
Visit our website at www.educalabs.com and find further information about the Educalabs Platform.
© Panapps Ltda.
Periodic Table of Chemical Elements
• 7 different languages: English, Greek, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Deutsch.
• 118 Chemical elements with their properties
• 118 drawing of the chemical element
• Legend periodic table
• Wikipedia link
• Assistant Menu
• Supports screens phone / tablet.
Here you will find data such as relative atomic mass, melting point and boiling point, density, appearance and additional properties for each individual element.
★ All relevant details regarding the elements of the periodic table ★
From classification to element features to their history of discovery, individual groups or subsets, e. g. all natural, artificial or radioactive elements
★ New visualizations ★
Atomic radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy
★ Integrated molar mass calculator ★
This practical tool is going to be your most valuable helper with many stoichiometric chemical reactions where molar mass is of importance. No more time-consuming searches through tables and error-prone manual calculations!
★ Simple, concise, intuitive user-interface ★
Well-structured and neat arrangement of groups and periods, detailed pages for every element, quick access to needed information
★ Interactive handling ★
Intelligent controls, and numerous selection options
★ Multi-lingual support ★
Available in English, German, French, and Spanish (in one app). Changeable via language-settings of your device.
★ All content within the app ★
An internet-connection is not required after installation
★☆★ Users from the US or Canada: Please be aware of the fact that due to legal restrictions our application is called "EMD PTE" in North America. Both version are absolutely identical. You can also download our North American version "EMD PTE" directly from the Android Market. ★☆★
Curious? Then try it out for yourself! It's free!
Further questions: please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
© Merck KGaA, Darmstadt
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
- Periodic Table with visualization settings.
- Detail of elements, more than 30 properties for each element, including general and physical properties, history... and more.
- Unit converter tool (temperature, mass, length, etc, more than 30 magnitudes)
- Atomic weight calculator
- Search engine of elements filtering by their properties values.
- Gas laws utils
- Complete listing constants, with search engine.
- Natural and radioactive isotopes
- Percent ionic character calculator
- Properties graph
You do not have to know everything by heart! Chemik application will be enough!
Use the Periodic Table just like a computer keyboard.
The chemist will show you possible products and balance the chemical reaction! All you have to do is enter the reactants.
With the Chemik you will learn everything you need to know about the elements, compounds and chemical reactions. its your guide to chemistry
Chemik contains names, designs, and many other options for more than 1,500 chemical compounds.
Chemik shows the reaction products of over 2,000 chemical reactions and balances them immediately .
Chemik balances all redox reactions .
Chemik includes lots of information about compounds, the elements and chemical reactions.
Exemplary compounds :
- Oxygen acids : HNO3 , H2SO 4 , H3PO4,H2CO3
- Anaerobic acids : HCl , HBr , H2S
- Hydroxides : NaOH , Ca(OH)2 Mg(OH)2 , Al(OH)3
- Acidic oxides : SO3 , Cl2O 7 , N2O5
- Basic oxides: Na2O, CaO , MgO
- Oxygen salts: Al(NO3)3 ,
- Anaerobic salts NaCl , KCl , LiF
Examples of chemical reactions :
For Salt :
- Zn + HCl ( metal + acid )
- MgO + HBr ( metal oxide + acid )
- CaO + HNO3 ( metal oxide + acid )
- Al 2O3 + SO3 ( metal oxide + nonmetal oxide )
- Zn (OH)2 + H2SO 4 ( hydroxide + acid )
- KOH + N2O5 ( + metalloid oxide hydroxide )
- Na + Cl 2 (metal + non-metal )
- Cl 2O7 + H2O ( acidic oxide + water )
- K + H 2O ( metal + water )
- K 2O + H2O ( metal oxide + water )
- KH + H2O ( metal hydride + water )
- Each element + oxygen
Options for compounds:
- Molecular weight
- Structural formula
- Molecular formula
- The ratio
- Atomic composition
- Chemical character
- Concentration rates
- Molar concentration
- Type of bond
Options for elements :
- General information
- Information about the atom
- The structure of the atom
Options for chemical reactions :
- Verbal record
- Ion record
A description of each element contains a Latin name, symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, oxidation, Pauling electronegativity, number of stable isotopes, the number of unstable isotopes, melting point, boiling point and density.
Translated to: English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech and Slovak.
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Mendeleev's periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The calculator of molar masses. Enter correctly a chemical compound and it will show molar masses and percentage of elements.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for iPhone and iPad.
Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
The timer features:
* Automatic lap detection
* Unlimited lap number
* Display of current time, total time, best time, ...
* Use of Bluetooth NMEA GPS or device inner GPS
The analyser features:
* Unlimited number of track splits
* Analysis of multiple sessions at the same time
* Import / Export of session from/to CSV or NMEA files
* Analysis of speed, acceleration
* Automatic detection of best lap, and best theorical lap
* Analysis information like rest, acceleration, braking time/ratio
For any concern or new feature requirement please contact us at email@example.com.
Just configure the quotes you want to display through the settings to have your favorites quotes updated and displayed right on your home screen background.
This wallpaper contains a lot of settings that you can play with to tune the look and feel of your home screen:
- display date / time
- display stock quotes
- stock quotes scrolling speed
- background color or image
- font color
- font transparency
- quote refresh rate
TAGS : bnome, mind breaker, games, puzzles, cerebral, IQ training, logic, free.
TAGS : bnome, mind breaker, games, puzzles, cerebral, IQ training, logic.