Hack the Track. An electronic music identification community, to help you find the tracks you’re missing.
Have you ever been at a music festival, club or a random party and heard a song that blasted you away?
Your music recognition app fails to find the track ID, your friends don't know it either and you can't ask the DJ.
We’ve all been in that situation, and we want to fix this.
Music identification doesn’t have to be automatic or instant, it has to be certain.
Hack the Track brings together electronic music enthusiasts and creates a family while doing so.
Within Hack the Track you can:
- Record or upload videos,
- Post them with additional information such as artist, location and date,
- Let your peers find the answer for you.
After all, we’re stronger together.
With a family of thousands of likeminded people, spread all over the world, with an infinite knowledge of music, you could finally be certain.
Join the Hack the Track family now to finally discover that track you’ve been looking for and help others identify theirs.
- Record or upload a video in-app
- Browse through all recent posts
- Easily see which tracks have been hacked
- See all the answers on a post
- Hack the Track: answer with plain text or with a YouTube search result
- Like and favorite a post so you can easily see if they have been hacked
- Get a notification when someone has identified your song and mark it as correct and incorrect
Hack the Track
Unite. Discover. Connect.