The Antwerp Museum App is your trusted companion in and outside of Antwerp’s museums.
Antwerp is a real treat for museum lovers. There’s an abundance of art and history to explore. The Antwerp Museum App is a fantastic upgrade of your visit to Antwerp’s museums. It is loaded with exclusive content and curated tours.
Must see tours
* Follow in the footsteps of the migrants who left for the United States during a city walk by the Red Star Line Museum
* Meet Peter Paul Rubens in his home at the centre of Antwerp
* Discover the highlights of Museum Mayer van den Bergh Museum in just 30 minutes
* Let the authors Rachida Lamrabet, Kristien Hemmerechts or Tom Naegels guide you through the House of Literature
* Take your (grand)children on a tour of the finest comic walls in the city
Good to know: New tours are added regularly so there is always something new to explore.
Loads of advantages
* All Antwerp museums in one app
* Tours in the museums and in the city
* Loads of photography, video and audio
* Download tours for offline use
* Also great fun for children
The Antwerp Museum App
* features tours by: MAS | Museum aan de Stroom, Red Star Line Museum, Middelheim Museum, Fashion Museum (MoMu), Rubens House, Museum Plantin-Moretus, Museum Mayer van den Bergh, Museum Rockoxhuis, Vleeshuis Museum, Letterenhuis, Maagdenhuis Museum, Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library;
* is available for tablet and smartphone; for Android and iOS;
* is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish and Italien
* is free
More info at www.antwerpmuseumapp.com