Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- Beautiful Material Design with subtle animations, available in light and dark variants
- Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Quickly access connections of a stop through a contextual menu (NEW)
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops
- Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
It's also fully optimized for visually impaired people.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.