• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
======== PLEASE NOTE ========
smartChords Scales is a plugin for the app 'smartChords & Tools' (V2.13 or later). It can't run alone! You need to install 'smart Chords & Tools' from the Google Play store:
It provides a lot of other useful tools for musicians like the ultimate chord reference and scales. Furthermore there is a chromatic tuner, a metronome, an ear training quiz, and a lot of other cool stuff. smart Chords provides a lot of instruments like guitar, ukulele, mandolin or the bass and a lot of different tunings.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
✓ Learn to play guitar, step by step
✓ Magic Guitar mode added
✓ Better support for lefty
✓ Various guitar sound
✓ Hundred of chords
✓ Many modes to discover: Chord switch, Chord instance, Chord vs Lyric and Learning a song mode
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration option
✓ Strings options to fit your finger
✓ Arranged to play with right hand or left hand
✓ Many language supported
✓ Various skin color
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of guitar including: nylon guitar, steel guitar, distorted guitar...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices, visit us at http://rubycell.com
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
New chromatic tuner : now you can tune any music instrument (Violin, Ukulele, Banjo) and detect any pitch or note.
Alternate tunings for guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
☆ Best Downloading Musical Instruments APP.
☆ 70,000,000 Downloads.
☆ 4.3 Average Rating.
[ Piano ]
- Support Full Keyboard of Piano.
- Single Row Mode. Dual Row Mode. Two Player Mode.
- Touch pressure detecting.
- Key width adjustment.
- Five Keyboard Sound: Piano, Music Box, Organ, Rhodes, Synth.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set recordings as Ringtone.
[ Guitar ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Electric Guitar.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Drum Kit ]
- Play Along feature: Play beats while playback your favorite mp3.
- Five Drum Kit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- Drum Pad Mode.
- Various Demo Beats: Rock, Ballad, ChaCha, Disco, Latin Rock, Polka, Waltz etc.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set As Ringtone etc.
[ Drum Machine ]
- Create your own beats with this battery
- Five DrumKit Sound: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- 11 preload demo patterns.
- Pitch control.
- Speed control.
- MIDI recording.
[ Bass ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Bass Type Sound: Acoustic Bass, Picked Bass, Slap Bass.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Multitrack Synthesizer ]
- Multitrack synthesizer for different instruments
- Merge different tracks of the same instrument to one
- Import exist recording
- For the track recording, you can edit it respectively, such as mute, delete, add the recording, change the volume.
- Share your multitrack recording as a standard midi file
- Midi Synthesizer
- Midi Editor (Piano Roll) Mode
- Follows standard midi protocol
- Convert MIDI to MP3. This need your Android support FEATURE_AUDIO_LOW_LATENCY flag
[ Music Zone ]
- Upload, share and listen to other user's midi music recording
- Add good midi recording to your collection and listen later
- Share to your social network
[ External Midi Keyboard over USB ]
- Support for External MIDI Keyboard over USB MIDI. You can play Perfect Piano via the external midi keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc) over USB
- Pitch Bend wheel support
- Notice: Require connect through a USB OTG Cable. A MIDI to USB line also needed if you keyboard only has a MIDI interface
[ Sound Plugins ]
- Keyboard: Cello, Flute, High Quality Grand Piano, Soprano Sax, Violin, Strings Ensemble, Electronic Piano, Xylophone, Trumpet, Synth Bass 1, Sitar
- Guitar: Acoustic Bass, Jazz Guitar, Overdrive Guitar, Distortion Guitar
- Drum Pad / Drum Machine: Metal Kit, New HipHop Kit, House Kit
- Bass: Fingered Bass, Palm Muted Bass
This is one of the best musical instrument toolkit for musician, composer, performers, drummers, guitarist, bassist and pianist.
- Like Walk Band on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
- Support Email: email@example.com.
- Teachers are welcomed to use it on music class. We are excited if this app help.
PitchLab PRO now available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musician.tuner
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc. Select from a list of common instrument tunings or quickly create and manage your own using the built-in tuning editor.
Eight separate visualization modes:
1) Instrument: Combination radial strobe and string/note indicators for easy instrument tuning. Includes a database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel, plus a built-in editor for up to 100 user-defined instrument tunings.
2) Dial & Strobe: Combination dial tuner and innovative linear strobe for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning (this linear strobe is a genuine implementation of the strobe-tuner concept, not a decorative imitation).
3) Chromatic Dials: 12-way simultaneous display, with a separate dial tuner for each of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, to visualize multiple voiced notes or chords.
4) Chromatic Tiles: 12-way simultaneous display of the notes in the chromatic scale, optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes (e.g. vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc).
5) Spectrogram: Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
6) Chords: Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
7) Partials: A multi-way strobe and waveform display, showing individual note partials along with full note timbre for detailed analysis of sound characteristics.
8) BigStrobe: A large, single strobe display, optimized for small screen devices.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right or by pressing & holding the tuner display to get a pop-up view selection menu. User-selectable options are accessed via the MENU button or the pop-up view selection menu and include support for custom temperaments.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues for quick resolution.
Example instrument tunings:
Guitar, Drop D
Guitar, Open D
Guitar, Open G
Guitar, Open A
Bass Guitar, (4 String), Standard
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low B
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low E
Bass Guitar, (6 String), Standard
Violin: Standard, Tenor
Fiddle: Standard, Cajun, Open G, Sawmill, Gee-dad, Open D, High bass, Cross tuning, Calico
Mandolin: Standard, Octave
Ukulele: Standard, D6/Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
Banjo (5 string): Standard/Open G, C tuning, Double C, Sawmill, Open D, Guitar, Willie Moore, Dock Boggs (Low C), Dock Boggs (Low D), Cumberland Gap, G Minor, Open C
Banjo: Plectrum, Tenor Standard, Tenor Irish, Long neck
Bouzouki: 8 string, 6 string
Pedal Steel: Standard/E9th, C6th, A7th, C Diatonic
Qanun, oud and tanbur are great sounding stringed instruments commonly used in Arabic, Turkish, Greek and Middle Eastern / Oriental music. Portable Piano Guitar Qanun is designed for tablets and phones. Enjoy high quality piano, guitar, qanun, tanbur, oud and violin samples!
High quality 6-8, Slow Pop, Pop, Drum, Wahde and Bendir styles (rhythms) are included.
The application has a digital piano (portable keyboard) view with a blue virtual LCD.
THE COMMA FEATURE FOR ORIENTAL QUARTER NOTES IS ADDED.
YOU CAN FIND THE QUARTER NOTES AT THE HALF TOP OF THE KEYS.
YOU CAN TUNE THE COMMA NOTES BETWEEN 1/9 AND 9/9 OF A FULL NOTE.
FOR ADS-FREE FULL VERSION, PLEASE PURCHASE THE UNLOCKER FROM GOOGLE PLAY. YOU WON'T GET ANY ADVERTISEMENTS ANYMORE AFTER INSTALLING THE AD-FREE FULL VERSION UNLOCKER FROM GOOGLE PLAY.
[ Features ]
☆ Chords Mode.
☆ Solo Mode.
☆ 4 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Eletric Guitar and Overdrive Guitar
☆ Sound Plugin support.
☆ Record to MIDI and visual playback.
☆ Record to AAC.
☆ Listen Mode. Demo midi songs.
☆ Pitch Bend for solo mode.
☆ Multi-Touch and Easy to use.
[ External Midi Keyboards over USB ]
☆ Support for External Midi Controller over USB. Such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc over USB.
☆ Notice: Devices should support USB host with Android >= 3.1 and connect with a USB OTG Cable.
[ Notice ]
☆ Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
☆ Please send your question or feedback on using this app to us. Our email: email@example.com.
There is a paid version, with every sound pack bundled and no ads.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
(Several sounds are bundled in this version; the rest can be obtained separately.)
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Furthermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
Keep in touch through Facebook! http://facebook.com/Pedrocorpbook
Stay tuned on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Pedrocorp
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
1. Enter Guitar Screen of Walk Band
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
There are 61 kinds of diagrams.
If all are memorized, all the scales will come to burst throughout a fingerboard
Major Scale - 14 Position
Pentatonic Scale - 5 Position
Harmonic Minor Scale - 7 Position and more.
Melodic Minor Scale - 7 Position
Combination Of Diminish Scale
Whole Tone Scale
and Traid Arpeggio, 7th Cord Arpeggio.
If it is a jazz guitarist, it is necessary to memorize all the positions.
I think that I want the guitarist of a Rock or Pop to keep in mind a major scale and Pentatonic scale and the harmonic minor scale with easy Fingering.
The scale practice can train not only training of a motion of a finger but an ear.
Please practice every day and memorize.
Keys are only C and Am.
If it memorizes, by oneself, please transpose to other keys and practice.