Forestpals is a series of four apps for children between 2 and 5 years old. To create this High Quality Educational Series we worked closely with a major educational publisher for content validation. The result? A nice mix of story, games and music, cute animals and the seasons. For endless tablet fun, at home or in the classroom.
Information for parents and teachers Forestpals is made for use in nursery schools and kindergartens, but can also be used in a home environment. Your kids will learn about animals, nature and the seasons with stories, fun and educational exercises, games and creative tools.
Story and music Exercises are good for learning skills, but some values can only be taught by stories. Emotions and feelings like friendship and happiness are portrayed by a recognizable story.
Games for fun and learning In this fourth and last Forestpals app we have integrated six games. The games focus on several skills like shape recognition, motor skills, associate, focus and creativity. Every game has 9 unlockable levels, starting very easy and gradually increasing difficulty with each new level.
FEATURES Developing quality apps for toddlers, isn’t childsplay. All content, graphics and technical choices were thoroughly weighed up. The result is a beautiful, intuitive, fun and safe environment for you kids to learn in.
• MULTI-TOUCH TECHNOLOGY Use more than one finger at a time or play play together. Parents, teachers of friends can join in the fun.
• RECOGNIZABLE CHARACTERS The Forestpals are a bunch of cute little friends. Rabbit, Squirrel, Fox, Deer and friends guide the preschoolers through the woods and the changing of the seasons.
• NAVIGATION WITH SYMBOLS An intuitive, universal navigation let’s kids navigate the app independently. Hardly any help is needed from mom, dad or teacher.
• RICH STORY The rich story and colorful characters guide the children through the seasons. Every game integrates with the story, but you can also play the games without following the story.
• CHILD DEVELOPMENT Forestpals has been developed preschool development goals in mind. Color and shape recognition, motorskills, memory training, counting and creativity are the base game mechanics.
• SINGALONG MELODIES Apart from the story, Forestpals also provides relief for young musical talent. A catchy singalong song about the season enriches the audiovisual experience.
• USER GENERATED CONTENT The artistic creations are instantly integrated in the story, providing a nice surprise for the young artists.
• LEVEL PROGRESSION Every minigame has 9 unlockable levels, starting very easy and gradually increasing difficulty with each new level. A guaranteed challenge.