Use the SDT SHERLOGReporter App to quickly create comprehensive hatch cover test reports and share them with principals in real time:
1. Create a survey for a specific ship and type of hatch cover
2. Perform your on-site functional test and log test results
3. Indicate leaky areas, whether spots or linear leaks on dedicated hatch cover, window or door formats
4. Assign one or more photographs to leak sites whilst carrying out the survey
5. Synchronize your survey with the web platform
6. Send or share your final hatch cover test report with principals or colleagues in real time
7. Log-in to the SDT web platform to manage your surveys
Monitor real time repairs:
Log-in to our web interface to manage your surveys, get access to the data collected on site and monitor your leak in real time.
Ultrasound has a proven track record in the marine industry for performing weathertightness tests on hatch covers.
The ultrasound hatch testing technique was pioneered by SDT in the late 80-ties and early 90-ties and has in the meantime become the preferred tightness testing method for hatch covers aboard ship.
Being driven by its customer’s needs and expectations, SDT has now developed a hatch testing App that allows operators to create ship-specific hatch test reports and share them with principals in real time.
Test reports can be stored on the SDT platform where further editing can be carried out if necessary.
SDT is committed to the marine industry and SDT’s Sherlog line of ultrasound detectors and software features tailor-made solutions that allow operators to face the challenges of modern shipping and meet with their principal’s requirements and expectations.