This application is not visible in the application overview of Android.
This main application 'Movie Collection' helps you to collect and manage all your movies. You can add movies to the local database and load detailed informations and posters from themoviedb.org.
The following features are available in the main application:
• detailed informations to motion pictures like movie description, actors, cover, runtime, director ...
• detailed informations to TV shows with season and episode support (You must create a new list of type "TV shows" in list manager to be able to add TV shows.)
• watch trailers in the YouTube app.
• adding of movies/tv shows and search by title / keyword
• search a movie by scanning the barcode (fast in app barcode scanner. No other application necessary).
• add your own/private movies with self written descriptions or own covers.
• mark movies/tv show seasons as borrowed.
• Full-fledged list management (create your own lists and so many you want (e.g. separate lists for movies, TV shows, music, a wish list and so on.)
• move/copy movies between lists.
• list view and a tile view.
• customizable cover size in list view and in tile view.
• great look and feel.
• Light and Dark theme.
• different order and filter options.
• mark movies as seen with a time stamp.
• search in a list.
• Full-fledged Backup-Manager to save and to restore the database (Export/Import in different formats: binary/XML)
• save backups on external storage/SD-card. Upload backups into the cloud (Dropbox/Box/Google-Drive) or share it with your friends via email etc.
• show covers/backdrops in full screen.
• jump directly to the IMDB application or the web site.
• no registration necessary.
• fully compatible to Android 3.0 "Honeycomb"
Start watching now by visiting the www.ParamountMovies.com to create an account or select a movie. Or, visit Paramount Movies to redeem your UltraVioletTM copy included with specially marked Blu-ray and DVDs. If you already have a Paramount Movies account simply Log In to stream or download the movie to this device.
- Streaming movies when you have a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection
- Downloading movies with a Wi-Fi Connection
- Queue multiple downloads
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports a limited number of formats and it does not support Flash. The supported video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Movie Manager does not stream actual movies.
Your data is uploaded to the cloud and attached to an authenticated email account on the device. So if you use multiple devices or upgrade to a new device your data will not be lost.
- Cloud Storage
- Multiple Formats Per Movie (Blu ray, DVD, etc...)
- It's Free!
Feel free to add possible enhancements to the issue tracker https://bitbucket.org/zkubicek/mediamanager/issues
Find the best streamable movies on Netflix.
We’ve all been there – aimlessly scrolling through Netflix, trying to find something new to watch. “Wioflix?” can help you sort through all the clutter and find your next flick.
“Wioflix?” tracks the best movies and TV Shows that are streamable on Netflix, using ratings from Imdb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. You can narrow your options down further by selecting your preferred genre, or looking at ratings from critics and/or users.
You can also add movies to your queue for later access.
You can use this program.
This programe use SMI, SRT, SBV, ASS/SSA caption file, and help you to practice listening foreign language.
It support all kind of language.
It is a free version,
so, It display AD.
Soul Movie Dictation(Payed version) is not display AD.
There is everything from: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Crime, War, Western, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, History, Sci-fi, Thriller, all the way to Musicals.
Works best on a wifi connection but can also play over 3G. No flash needed, plays from your native movie player.
*All movies are listed in the public domain, with expired copyrights and are part of Internet archive.*
This free campfire app offers a virtual crackling fire experience. Enjoy this full screen app on your phone, tablet or TV. You can also tap the screen and turn off the crackling sound.
Keywords: Campfire, Yule Log, Fireplace, Virtual Campfire, fire, burn, burning, wood
Rooted devices are not supported due to content provider restrictions.
• Android OS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, and 5.0 are currently supported. For the list of supported devices go to: www.telus.com/optikonthegofaq
• Exclusively for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. An Optik TV username and password is required to log onto this service. To set up an account, go to your Optik TV digital box and press the menu button on your remote control. Select Settings, then select Optik TV account. Go to www.telus.com/helpcentre for more information on setting up an Optik TV account. TELUS Quebec customers are not supported.
Subject to content provider restrictions:
• Only select On Demand titles available.
• Live TV channels available for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. For select Live TV channels, requires access within the home on a TELUS internet connection. Can be watched on a compatible smartphone or tablet.
• Only 2 devices per Optik TV account can watch at Optik on the go at once.
• Wi-Fi is recommended where available. Streaming video uses a lot of data, charges may apply when used over a mobile network.
• For use within Canada only. Please make sure Location services is turned on and at 'High accuracy' mode on your device.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Application checks for Wi-Fi to avoid downloading data on 3G.
* DOWNLOAD_WITHOUT_NOTIFICATION : Application downloads periodically pictures. Notifications are
turned off to avoid obscuring notification bar.
* INTERNET : Pictures are downloaded from the Internet.
* WRITE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Pictures are stored on SD card. Old pictures are removed to
avoid wasting space.