This app allows you to create a central and easy-to-use control system on your smartphone or tablet. The user-friendly interface gives the resident access to all the functions of the Niko Home Control installation, such as lighting, roll-down shutters, gates, heating and ventilation. Also information about the electricity, gas and water consumption will be displayed on the screen.
What do I need?
Niko Home Control is available in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Slovakia, Sweden and Poland. Your Niko Home Control installation needs to contain a connected controller (550-00003) and has to be connected to the internet. The installation needs to be running the Niko Home Control II programming software 2.0.0 (or more recent). If your installation contains a controller 550-00001 or was programmed with an older version of the Niko Home Control programming software, please use the previous version of the Niko Home Control app.
• Control from everywhere in the world if the installation is registered on http://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.
• Accept calls from your Niko Home Control external video unit.
• Follow your energy production and/or consumption in user-friendly graphs.
• Add your favourite functions and rooms to your dashboard.
• Receive pre-configured notifications from your installation.
Select your favourite actions and/or rooms from the complete list of actions to make them easily accessible.
All assigned/programmed actions are listed per room or function. Remotely control your (dimmed) lights, ventilation, roll-down shutters, sun blinds or thermostat. Instant feedback.
View your live energy consumption or the live yield of your solar panels. Check your historic consumption of electricity, gas or water or the historic yield of your solar panels. View on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis and immediately compare with the previous period.
+ Access control
Receive calls from your external video unit even when the Niko Home Control II app is inactive. You can communicate with your visitor (audio and video). This app can only receive calls if both your mobile device and your Niko Home Control II installation are connected to the internet.
Receive preconfigured notifications from your Niko Home Control installation. Get information about what is happening at home: movement detected, kids are at home, smoke detected.
Check the status of the installation and/or connection, reset to the initial programming, modify your log-in data or view the support information.
• Create an account and register your installation at http://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.
• Use the account log-in and password to start using the Niko Home Control II app.
• The status of your installation is automatically refreshed.
• Feedback function: a rotating wheel indicates that your adjustment is being applied. Upon completion, you will receive the new status.
• Follow your live consumption by clearly highlighting the regularly measured values.
By downloading the iOS app for Niko Home Control, you accept the terms and conditions of the Niko Home Control app (iOS) which you can find on www.niko.eu, “Legal & privacy”.