Read the latest news and in-depth background information so that you can determine your position well-founded. Also in this app: the Digital Edition and the digital version of the paper newspaper.
In the Trouw app you will find balanced and in-depth journalism. Our (investigative) journalists offer you an in-depth view of the world. In particular, Trouw pays attention to sustainability, all forms of religion, philosophy and meaning, the democratic constitutional state, and we give room for opinion & debate. This way you always have honest and reliable news at hand.
In this app:
• The latest news: the news of the day and in-depth background information from Trouw for honest and reliable news.
• Find your familiar sections: In-depth, Opinion, Religion & Philosophy, Sustainability & Nature and Culture & Media.
• The digital newspaper as PDF: read the digital version of the paper newspaper, including the magazine Tijdgeest.
• The Digital Edition: the daily news with all the possibilities of digital.
• Stay informed about the latest news that is important to you: decide for yourself which push messages you receive.
Do you use this app on Tablet? The features of the Digital Edition:
• Landscape mode: swipe through the digital newspaper of the day, specially designed for your tablet.
• View photo sequences, graphics and listen to podcasts.
• Access to Editions from 5 days earlier.
• Read offline, ie without an internet connection.
• The digital newspaper as PDF: browse the digital version of the paper newspaper on your tablet.
• Get notified when a new Edition is available.
Frequently asked questions about the Trouw news app
Do I have to pay for this Trouw app?
You download the app for free and you can read a number of articles for free. You can browse the Edition on your tablet, but you cannot read articles. Are you a subscriber? Then you have unlimited access every day to the news, the Edition and the digital version of the paper newspaper.
I am a subscriber, how do I access all articles in the app?
By logging in via the app you get unlimited access. On your smartphone: Tap on 'Service' in the navigation bar. On your tablet: Tap "Menu" at the top left of the screen. Then tap 'Login' in the menu that appears. Enter your e-mail address and password for your DPG Media account here. Don't have a DPG Media account? Follow the steps on the screen to create a free account. You will be logged in automatically.
I am not a subscriber, how do I get access to all articles in Trouw?
You can choose unlimited access in the app. You can choose from various (digital) subscriptions. This is possible from a few euros per week. Your Google Play account will be charged at confirmation of purchase unless a free period applies first. The subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel the subscription up to 24 hours before the renewal date. After purchase, you can manage/change your subscription under 'Subscriptions' in the Google Play app.
How do I manage and/or change my subscription?
Did you purchase a subscription through the Play Store? You can manage and/or change your subscription in your account settings in the Google Play app. Check the Google Play Support page for help with your subscription. Have you not purchased a subscription via Google Play? Please contact Customer Service via telephone number 088 - 0561 533.
Other questions for Trouw?
Go to Trouw.nl/service for more information. You can also contact Customer Service. We can be reached from Monday to Friday between 08.30 and 17.00 via telephone number 088-0561 588. We are happy to help you.
Trouw is a publication of DPG Media B.V.
You can find our privacy statement at https://www.dpgmedia.nl/privacy