Supported OS: 1.6-
For instance, when you want to paste the data that you copied two times before, aNdClip stores the previous data without copying them again.
The app can also manage the frequently used email addresses or set phrases, and assists copying and pasting process.
The main features are notes taking to set phrases, support folder management, paste data on Contacts, data encryption (AES), and more.
For further information about other functions or the paid version features, go to the link of the official website shown at the bottom of the screen.
*The free version contains ads.
*Correspondence authority will be used only for advertisement.
Write, and when you will open again "BlockNotes" everything you have written will still be there.
Manage your notes not only from the app , but also from the web by www.noootes.com
What does it offer?
- Lots of space to write notes and notes, shopping lists, things to remember, the list of things to do and more
- receive notes sent by other apps
- sharing notes / todo list with friends
- Manage the daily expenses
- Sync notes and daily expenses with the site www.noootes.com
- Division into side tabs renameable
- Clippings: tab that displays the clipboard history with all the clips copied anywhere on your smartphone to reuse them later or to share
- Photo Notes: Take notes and pictures to remember something that has caught your attention
● You can "copy & paste" while opening other apps!
● You can make a memo while opening other apps!
● Automatically save a copy(Clipboard) history!
● You can manage for each category!
● You are able to display a shortcut to the application of your choice in the dialog window. (Free version up to three, paid version is unlimited) Please select apps Setting tab in the "App launcher".
※ You can adjust the sensitivity (distance) of the slides required to open the dialog window. It requires a distance of sliding value gets larger.
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
★ How to use ★
1. Open the Copype anytime.(Automatically it will be started service of Copype anytime. Please check the setting tab. If service of Copype anytime is running, Bottom button in setting tab is orange color, and showing "Stop Service".
If you copy a text while running the service, it will be automatically saved in the app. )
2. Edit the text.
In the Category tab, You can edit the copied text, and you can also save new texts you like.
3. Copy and Paste
You can open the dialog window by swiping the lower right or lower left position of screen while service of Copype anytime is running.(Please see the picture of this app in the Google play)
4. Memo function of dialog window
Memo input screen will be displayed when you click the Memo tab or the upper left button(Pencil) in category screen. It will be saved when you click the upper left button(floppy disk) in category screen one more time. The memo is saved category name "Memo", sub-category name "Memo"(the name can be changed). If you want to edit the memo, you can edit in the category tab of the application as usual.
5. App launcher function in dialog window
You are able to display a shortcut to the application of your choice in the dialog window. (Free version up to three, paid version is unlimited) Please select apps Setting tab in the "App launcher".
For more information, please check here.
No window (Activity) pops up or blinks while copying.
This version currently supports only copying text data.
This is an open source project using Scala.
The source can be found in http://bitbucket.org/Naetmul/copy-to-clipboard
This app is ideal for those who want to see what is behind a link without visiting the URL or leaving current app.
Two use cases:
1. When I read a mail in the Gmail app, I want to know whether the link is real. It is very easy to show "http://example.com" while pointing a mail to "http://evil.com".
2. Viewing websites in Incognito mode. There is no way to directly open the browser in private browsing mode, so an app that offers a way to copy the link target is the best I can do.
✔ Automatic & seamless clipboard history and extension. All copied text is collected and saved for later use. Don’t worry about copying over anything important.
✔ Easy clipping organization and editing. Copy a clipping back to the clipboard with a single tap. Define custom folders for storing your collected clippings. View, edit and extract contents.
✔ Quick and easy access. Open Clipper through your status bar for quick access to your collection. Predefine quick snippets for easy copying and take your notes in Clipper.
✔ And much more. Customize clipboard collection, notification functionality, the user interface and more through the settings. Clipboard management couldn't be easier.
+ Upgrade to Clipper Plus to get online clipping sync, unlimited clippings, search, dynamic values and new options.
Copy and Paste 2.0 is here!
(After installing Clipper, you will need to start it once to activate monitoring. You will see a quick start tutorial. Task killers may interfere with Clipper.)
If you need help or have any suggestions or complaints, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is invaluable to us.
✔ Photos/media/files: import & export backup functionality to internal storage or SD card
📌 a tiny clipboard history manager app.
📌 Clip Stack can remember all your clipboard history and recover text after reboot.
🌐Easy to Manage
📌 Easy to search, edit, and delete by a simple swipe gesture. You can also export history into a TXT file.
📌 It can show your clipboard history in a simple notification. Help you switch between clips and paste them easily when typing. Will only show when new text copied.
🌐Easy to Share
📌 Any clips are shareable. You can easily share clips to many apps such as Twitter, Gmail, Evernote, and more.
📌 Full material design, not only color & icon.
🌐Auto Clean Up
📌 Using Android 🍭Lollipop's new JobScheduler API, Clip Stack can automatic clean up it's catches and RAM when phone is charging.
✓ Free ✓ Open-Source ✓ No-Ads.
🌐Support Android 4.1 above and work better with Android 🍭Lollipop. 👍
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start a background service to listen the system clipboard. It only cost 4.5M - 6M RAM. You can close it in Settings if you really don't want it.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For export clipboard history. This app won't write any other files to your SD card.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW and BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: For floating button feature. (Default disabled)
Source Code: https://github.com/heruoxin/Clip-Stack
Save the copy history to clipboard, you can call and use of the data.
※ This is ad-free version.
It is an application that has been developed for a time like this! !
1.Paste by referring to the copy history of past.
2.The change some copy history.
3.Create boilerplate .
4.Take advantage of the text stored in the clipboard(Google search, Youtube search).
Please start a smart clipboard from the notification bar.
By clicking on the list, you can perform a search and copy.
The Press and hold the list, you can also edit the text.
Author of illustrations (some): avaxhome.ws,The Vector Art
2. Powerful --- Clip text and image in any app just by tapping built-in copy menu
3. Lightweight --- Only 1M. Don't worry about your android storage
To close the bubble: Just close it as regular apps.
We are working on a version to hide the bubble easily. It will be available in a few days.
Thanks for your patience.
Hooks into the Android native Share system for seamless integration.
No more annoying workarounds to do something that is so useful and essential.
Unique to this app is that we also support sharing VCards (contact) and plan on adding many others.
Also, unlike many other solutions, this one doesn't have any visual bugs and phantom windows, just click share to copy from any app, and paste anywhere you like!
Thanks to many contributors, the app is available in the following languages:
German, Hebrew, Czech, Spanish, Galician, Russian and Japanese.
Fully open source, with source code available at:
If you are a developer, contributions are welcome!
Please let us know about any issues, preferably by email.
This App can help you quick copy some text from list ( I call it "Clip" in this App ) that you've pre-created.
Just copy and paste anywhere you need.
And more five helpful feature :
1. Floating Window - Floating window on the top.
2. Minimize automatically - Minimize automatically after copying text.
3. Quick input - Type words on floating window. Convenient when using full screen App.
4. Share Text -Quick store text from other App via "Share text"
5. History- Record all text you've copied. ( Android 3.0+ )
Android 2.2+ required.
Hint : With "Notification Toggle"(by j4velin) App , you can add shortcut and launch Floating Clipboard in Notification bar. It's convenient for you to quick launch Floating Clipboard.
Hint : Xperia Users can launch Floating Clipboard from SmallApp Dock.
Small apps extension for Sony products
Using the application
1. To copy the text in other applications.
2. When you start the app will automatically incorporated into the text.
3. To choose what you want to copy.
4. To start the application you want to put a character copy, paste processing.
*Open the support page.
*Remove label for Name. (ex) “Name: Fred” -> “Fred”
*Change label splitter. “:” -> “: “
*Support Japanese charset.